Author Topic: The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason  (Read 16637 times)

Alright, since someone is acting completely ridiculous, I am releasing portions of the console.log from the moment my first member joined, till the point where Hulk ragequitted. And if you want the full log, PM me for it. The file is not virused, so feel free to have a look.

Code: [Select]
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA5C_ICWS/MA5C_ICWS.cs.
ProjectileData - MA5C_ICWSMuzzleExplosionProjectile(1131) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
Could not locate projectile shape: Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA5C_ICWS/muzFlareProj.dts (download failed)
ProjectileData - MA5C_ICWSMuzzleExplosion2Projectile(1132) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
Could not locate projectile shape: Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA5C_ICWS/muzFlareProj2.dts (download failed)
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/DMR/DMR.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA5B/MA5B.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - MA5B file "add-ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA5B/CI_MA5B.png" does not exist!
ProjectileData - MA5BMuzzleExplosionProjectile(1162) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
ProjectileData - MA5BMuzzleExplosion2Projectile(1163) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
Activating package: MA5BPackage
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/SRS99_AM/SRS99_AM.cs.
ProjectileData - SRS99_AMTracerProjectile(1180) - invalid value for muzzleVelocity: Must be between 0 and 200
ProjectileData - SRS99_AMTracerProjectile(1180) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
ProjectileData - SRS99_AMTracerProjectile(1180) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M7SCSMG/M7SCSMG.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M7CSMG/M7CSMG.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M7CSMG_Dual/M7CSMG_Dual.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/SRS99CS2AM/SRS99CS2AM.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - SRS99CS2AM: file "add-ons/Weapon_SRS99CS2AM/CI_SRS99CS2AM.png" does not exist!
ProjectileData - SRS99CS2AMTracerProjectile(1236) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
ProjectileData - SRS99CS2AMTracerProjectile(1236) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M6D_Magnum/M6D_Magnum.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - M6D Magnum file "add-ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M6D_Magnum/CI_M6D_Magnum.png" does not exist!
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA37_ICWS/MA37_ICWS.cs.
Could not locate projectile shape: Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA37_ICWS/bullet_tracer.dts.dts (download failed)
ProjectileData - MA37MuzzleExplosionProjectile(1268) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
ProjectileData - MA37MuzzleExplosion2Projectile(1269) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
Object 'MA37_ICWSFireSound' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class
Activating package: MA37_ICWSPackage
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA4C/MA4C.cs.
Activating package: MA4CPackage
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/MA5K/MA5K.cs.
Activating package: MA5KPackage
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M90_CAWS/M90_CAWS.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M9HEDP/M9HEDP.cs.
WARNING: AddDamageType() - M9HEDPDirect file "add-ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M9HEDP/CI_M9HEDP.png" does not exist!
WARNING: AddDamageType() - M9HEDPRadius file "add-ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M9HEDP/CI_M9HEDP.png" does not exist!
ProjectileData - M9HEDPProjectile(1335) - invalid value for gravityMod: Must be between 0 and 1
Activating package: M9HEDPPackage
Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M9HEDP/M9HEDP.cs (0): Unable to instantiate non-conobject class DecalData.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/M739_LMG/M739_LMG.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/GravityHammer/GravityHammer.cs.
ParticleEmitterData(GravityHammerExplosionEmitter) unable to find particle datablock: GravityHammerExplosionRingParticle
ParticleEmitterData(GravityHammerExplosionEmitter) unable to find any particle datablocks
Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/GravityHammer/GravityHammer.cs (0): Register object failed for object GravityHammerExplosionEmitter of class ParticleEmitterData.
Object 'GravityHammerImpactSound' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class
Object 'GravityHammerExplosionEmitter' is not a member of the 'ParticleEmitterData' data block class
ExplosionData: Couldn't load shape "Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/GravityHammer/explosionSphere1.dts"
WARNING: AddDamageType() - GravityHammer file "add-ons/Weapon_GravityHammer/CI_GravityHammer.png" does not exist!
ProjectileData - GravityHammerProjectile(1368) - invalid value for velInheritFactor: Must be between 0 and 1
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/Z750_SASR/Z750_SASR.cs.
Object 'Z750_SASRImpactSound' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class
WARNING: AddDamageType() - Z750_SASR file "add-ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/Z750_SASR/CI_Z750_SASR.png" does not exist!
ProjectileData - Z750_SASRTracerProjectile(1387) - invalid value for muzzleVelocity: Must be between 0 and 200
ProjectileData - Z750_SASRTracerProjectile(1387) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
ProjectileData - Z750_SASRTracerProjectile(1387) - invalid value for bounceElasticity: Must be between 0 and 0.999
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/Support_AmmoGuns.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/Support_RaycastingWeapons.cs.
Activating package: RaycastingFire
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_The_New_Halo_Pack/Support_HomingWeapons.cs.
Activating package: HomingWeapons
502 datablocks added.
Got Connect challenge Request from 82.20.171.38:54218
Got connect request from 82.20.171.38:54218
  net name = Nova Flare Emperor Q
AUTHCHECK: Nova Flare Emperor Q = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Auth Init Successfull: Nova Flare Emperor Q
CADD: 141599 82.20.171.38:54218
 +- bl_id = 21725
 +- no auto admin
*** Sending mission load to client:
Posting to master server
Slayer (Server): Sending Handshake: Nova Flare Emperor Q
Slayer (Server): Slayer client registered: Nova Flare Emperor Q has version 4.0.1
Nova Flare Emperor Q: Won't be here for long.
Got Connect challenge Request from 90.201.99.46:23300
Got connect request from 90.201.99.46:23300
  net name = Hulk Hogan
AUTHCHECK: Hulk Hogan = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Auth Init Successfull: Hulk Hogan
CADD: 141603 90.201.99.46:23300
 +- bl_id = 34044
 +- no auto admin
*** Sending mission load to client:
Slayer (Server): Sending Handshake: Hulk Hogan
Slayer (Server): Slayer client registered: Hulk Hogan has version 4.0.1
Hulk Hogan: GET READY
Ze Operator: ....
Hulk Hogan: TO BE DESTROYED

The first code box is me using Vulpine's Halo Weapon Pack, and as anyone knows, that pack is OP. The reason is that I had allowed ALL of my weapons for use, is because they were need to give any advantage possible. All of them. Both the Nexus, and Raiders had gotten wrenches, building was allowed, and playertype change was possible.

The match was simple CTF, 50 points to a win, 3 live counter (until Hulk suggested it's removal, which was perfectly fine) and the only advantage the Nexus ever had was the map I had built, and some knowledge of the add-ons I had. But otherwise, everyone was allowed to turn tables to their advantage.

In the span of it all, Hulk only was able to fend for himself. He could've built a wall to protect the flag, or even block us from it! But no. He armed himself, and fought for himself.

Now in all honesty, I am actually GLAD that Hulk showed up. That meant he was serious. So I tip my hat off to you.
But if I had allowed all the advantages to you, you should have been able to kick our ass. I do have a few add-ons in the game that could've been some use, if you just used your damn eyes. Within reason, we were fair to allow you ALL the weapons at your disposal. Binary Rifles, Galileans, even Alphadin's loving Human Rocket.

So yes. We were fair, because I gave you a lot of tools. If it was an unfair war, then please give the legit reasons to counteract.

Link is here.

Edit: Docs being a loving richard. Uploading full console log.

The Harvest has many former
  • RGY members, we don't need unfair advantages
You harvest people seem to think saying "we can win without cheating" is somehow proof you didn't cheat. It isn't. If anything, i think it's even worse if you think you can win something without an advantage and then give yourself one anyway.

We couldn't use vehicles
You never told me I could make a base and even if I did it wouldn't be good because I'd be killed while building it
I'm not going to be able to make defenses in 5 minutes, your base is over an hour's worth of work
I was spawncamped at one point
You didn't give me default jets
You guys had defenses when I didn't
You are 4, I am 1 and when I did get someone to help me you kicked him for not liking undertale

hulk this is the stupidest thing to drama for like seriously
i think you're overreacting by a lot

do you expect a guy that got gangbanged by four dudes in a chick-fil-A to not get mad that he got gangbanged by four dudes? admit it, you didn't kick me because the "fight already started" because you would've done that upon me joining, you just kicked me because i said something mean about undertale

seriously, stop taking the internet this seriously

Ze Operator: The hill one of the most difficult places to climb
Ze Operator: Cuz of the angle

Nova Flare Emperor Q: When I go, make sure to message me when the battle starts so that I can ensure that our soldiers are using the strategy.
Ze Operator: Roger Nova

lmao bruh, you need to know your role. you purposefully didn't give the attackers any base, weapons or ground to stand on while you loving made it "pretend soldiers" after giving yourself a base that nobody could run into or drive into and one hit guns, you've got an ego twice the size of furdles and i am not exaggerating.

if anybody here wants to pretend like i wasn't kicked for proclaiming "oh god why" at the handicapped gaster blaster, go right ahead. if he was to kick me because of it being "training" he would've done it from the get-go, no excuses and no beating around the bush

you and your little third reich army you've got going on don't give a stuff about PvP, you just give a stuff about hosting your server, getting one hit weapons, your base ready and then slaughtering people who you purposefully give a disadvantage, as if that isn't enough, you shut down the opinions of anybody you dont agree with, quality

hulk this is the stupidest thing to drama for like seriously
i think you're overreacting by a lot
So is admin abuse not worthy of a drama anymore?
Okay then what should I make a drama about? City RP servers that haven't done anything wrong?

-snip-

Maybe if you'd have more reasonable opinions about people, maybe they'd listen to you more.

As for Hulk, if you want a rematch on your own terms I am game, if you truly think the fight was completely unfair, you're more then welcome for something of more of your own tastes.

But remember, I gave you every advantage. Hell, I even included Striker Units and Jets. Did I complain?? No.
Both count as vehicles. And anyway, if I gave you every advantage, it was your damn job to figure it out.
I am not gonna hold your damn hand for every single thing.

If you didn't have jets, change your Datablock. Which you did.
No vehicles? Build your own.
Are you able to pull up bricks? Then you have PERMISSION to build.
Got allies? Next time, tell me who you're gonna bring so I don't need to kick needlessly. I legitimately didn't know that the other guy was one of yours.

This wasn't a damn fortwars. This was war.

So is admin abuse not worthy of a drama anymore?
Okay then what should I make a drama about? City RP servers that haven't done anything wrong?

It wasnt admin abuse
seriously stop being so dense and read the reasons behind it

no it wasnt you loving handicap
well that was awfully rude of me oops

It wasnt admin abuse
seriously stop being so dense and read the reasons behind it
Data hasn't met zharthon before and "the war had started" is an invalid excuse, stop being so stubborn
Maybe if you'd have more reasonable opinions about people, maybe they'd listen to you more.

As for Hulk, if you want a rematch on your own terms I am game, if you truly think the fight was completely unfair, you're more then welcome for something of more of your own tastes.

But remember, I gave you every advantage. Hell, I even included Striker Units and Jets. Did I complain?? No.
Both count as vehicles. And anyway, if I gave you every advantage, it was your damn job to figure it out.
I am not gonna hold your damn hand for every single thing.

If you didn't have jets, change your Datablock. Which you did.
No vehicles? Build your own.
Are you able to pull up bricks? Then you have PERMISSION to build.
Got allies? Next time, tell me who you're gonna bring so I don't need to kick needlessly. I legitimately didn't know that the other guy was one of yours.

This wasn't a damn fortwars. This was war.
First of all you didn't say I was allowed to have vehicles/jets/permission to build, I just done them myself.
Secondly, the vehicles aren't useful at all because they can't get up the hill which you said is the hardest place to climb because it's so damn steep.
Thirdly, your reasoning for kicking zharthon is BS, you let other people join after me that I didn't even know, you also passworded it after you kicked him.
Fourth, 30 minutes from now 1 on 1 WWE Roadblock, wrestling only.

aka "i am not going to tell you that you need to give yourself all these items but i am going to give myself these items from the get-go."

your little nexus thing is probably just your attempt at making yourself feel superior, you take it way too seriously and act like it's some loving big deal, you're no better than lord tony baiting for replies and attention at this point

"but he had everything laid out for him, he could've busted into our base and won!"

not when you kept spawnkilling him with your stupid gaster blaster and halo spartan laser bullstuff, not when you built a base that allows you to forget everyone that gets even remotely close and blocks cars, while you can just go down the hill and ram your tank richard into him

"if you didn't have jets"

buzz the forget off with this stuff, you know that the only reason you didn't give the attacking team jets from the get-go was because it would put you on an even playing ground with the opposing team, something you probably didn't want to do because it wouldn't make you feel superior

"b-b-b-but i legitimately didn't know that guy was one of yours thats why i kicked him and not the other people that joined the server!!!!!!!!!!!!"

you should've known by hulk calling me "the cavalry" that i was his friend, either you're dumb as forget and cant pay attention for stuff or you kicked me on purpose for saying "oh my god why" towards you saying you made some stupid gaster blaster 1-hit kill bullstuff gun