Author Topic: Forumers that left/disappeared/died?  (Read 15683 times)

It's a tragedy that Drydess drowned during the annual BLF deep sea fishing getaway.

He's forever Wetdess now. RIP.

I know Gamefandan was last online on Steam 9 days ago, and he was last online on the Blockland Forums on February. Anyone know some forumers that disappeared, and if you can, try to solve what happened to them or someone else?

im not dead

still a skeleton of the man you once were......... jk
nice to see you're still around :)

maverick, back in 2008 days. hosted the first server i regularly played on, which was almost always a form of kaje's sniper TDM. was really fun and intense at times.
left in like 2010 for cod or something; i know someone who knows him who told me that's why he disappeared. oh well :(

Dionysus, one of my most long-term BL friends. Though he comes and goes so he will be back.

Cargøn has been missing for over a year now.
It's threads like these where I realize how long it has been since a lot of members disappeared. Some come by every 8 months to make a post and with others the last time they even opened the site was 4 years ago.

Dionysus, one of my most long-term BL friends. Though he comes and goes so he will be back.
Hm? I still see him as often as anyone else in game, maybe just luck or something

Mardalf

Judging from his posting habits he does just seem to take long breaks though
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:56:49 AM by MoltenKitten »