Author Topic: Forumers that left/disappeared/died?  (Read 15690 times)

Stratofortress
Maybe he's not on the forums as much but I'm pretty sure I played on his server a couple weeks ago and he was testing flak cannons.

I am alive and well, friends.

mocheeze died in a hot air balloon accident, never forget.
now did he actually
because i only remember him just leaving and he posted very rarely

alakazam!
Now use your sorcerous powers to bring back mocheeze!

thats too much power for blf to handle

my sorceress powers aren't that powerful (...yet)

It's weird how posting about people who've been inactive for a long time can suddenly bring them back, case in point; Freeze and Wynd_Fox

And i'm fairly certain this isn't the first time that's happened, so is the BLF magic, or are these people just always lurking and notice, or are told that people are talking about them?

thats too much power for blf to handle
Dr. Foxscotchenstein can do it!

It's weird how posting about people who've been inactive for a long time can suddenly bring them back, case in point; Freeze and Wynd_Fox

And i'm fairly certain this isn't the first time that's happened, so is the BLF magic, or are these people just always lurking and notice, or are told that people are talking about them?
they have a little alarm that activates when someone here mentions them

we must call magik mage
we need him

I, for one, was summoned. Dunno about Freeze.