Author Topic: Nickpb- Super Admin Mute Abuse on Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 21345 times)

Blockland servers have their own set of rules and regulations by the owners of the server.

This isn't roblox where every rule is moderated by roblox staff.

So when you say "in my opinion I didn't do anything that bad" it doesn't matter because in their opinion you violated their rules. There is no appeal council like Roblox.

Doesn't getting muted usually mean shut the forget up

I would ban you for saying 'monday' too

I have been an admin on the server for about 1 year now, and i think nick has changed from a really mean guy to a nice guy.  In all seriousness, he isn't as bad as he used to be and is a generally nice person.

How old is Blockchip? It's fairly common that young kids these days don't know the impact of harmful words of the past.

Scream "monday" in Detroit, see what happens. I'm sure they would react calmly and take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Also since he's autistic he may have some disregard for the feelings and well being of others

blockchip insults an admin, but "could have worded it better" and when nickpb asks for clarification blockchip doesnt answer the question lol

in other news blockchip continues being dumb

blockchip insults an admin, but "could have worded it better" and when nickpb asks for clarification blockchip doesnt answer the question
When i said i 'could have worded that better', i was talking about the drama. and i'm mostly saying that because i think it was too long.
Also, i did answer the question nickpb asked in this drama.

Blockchip: Danger Seeker!
I actually thought this was really funny.

I literally say:
I don't care how 'offensive' the word 'monday' is. Banning someone because they said it is stupid.
And you respond by telling me how offensive the word 'monday' is.
Also, i find it odd that you complain a lot about sjws censoring things because they find them offensive, yet suddenly you seem to think people shouldn't be allowed to say the word 'monday' because it's too offensive.

block, you realize the word 'monday' has been an insult since as early as the 1900's, and even before that referred mainly to slaves, right

if you're going to claim that it's hypocritical for tony to call you out for saying it then you should at least know it's not new-age 'this word triggers me!' bullstuff, you're saying something that has been an insult for the last hundred years and will continue to be so. You're effectively saying 'wow you got offended by me saying 'forget YOU', you're such an SJW!!!'.

either way i'd either kick/ban you or at least try to stop you from using it too because it's a pretty loving stupid thing to say in any case

Scream "monday" in Detroit, see what happens. I'm sure they would react calmly and take your opinion with a grain of salt.
for bonus points do it downtown in the ghetto

"monday" is like the most offensive word in the dictionary

Yeah this is such an unfair ban man i mean you only picked a fight with the staff on the server and said a really bad and tribal insult what a bunch of whiney babies im being sarcastic if you couldnt tell

I actually have to go against blockchip here, mostly because he instigated the entire situation.