Nickpb- Super Admin Mute Abuse on Tezuni's Prison Escape

Author Topic: Nickpb- Super Admin Mute Abuse on Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 21123 times)

Earlier, Nick removed the riot shield from the CTF because he felt it was "too OP"

I'm like 90% sure Tezuni did not okay this
thank you nick
really thank you

I also yelled at crita for talking stuff about you when you couldn't defend yourself.
You also made fun of me while i was muted. Regardless, i appreciate that you did that, but i really don't think it would've been worth a perma.
Again I don't see a problem here
First you mute me and admit yourself that you did so, and i quote: "for no good reason other than 'i don't like him'" and then you mute me for doing and saying literally nothing, and you see nothing wrong either time. Do you think that you don't need any reason at all to mute (or apparently ban) people?

Joining a server you don't li that had issues with in the past just to complain about it
This is a different server from the last one (even though they're both hosted by tezuni), I never said i didn't like either of the servers, I didn't have any issues with the server itself so much as i did with nickpb (who i didn't even know was on the server) and I didn't join the server just to complain about it.
And even if i did join just to complain about the server, that wouldn't change anything that happened.

It's amazing that the amount of ignorance in your post is only dwarfed by your ego. Your argument tactics are that of a crumpling politician. (Let me guess, your going to try to make me seem like you now aren't you?)

That's not true. Maybe everything you've 'quoted' is supposed to be based on something i said, but that doesn't mean all of them are something i said.

And once again, your too blind trying to be "right" then trying to see reality, if we go back through the thread, (as I said) we will clearly see that pretty much everything we've quoted you on you have said. (Except for the "I'm a imbecile part", even though is true).

Clearly you don't want to take responsibility for your actions, as we can see from the way you try to make me seem like you.

You are trying desperately to try and take focus off you. But failing miserably. Trying to run from the shadows when you are one.

They aren't 'evidence.
You essentially just quoted every post you saw that agreed with you in the last few pages.

So they're not evidence because their in my favor? Let me ask you. If they were in your favor, would you take those answers as evidence? Yes, yes you would. And honestly, even if we had screenshots from someone else. You still wouldn't take that as evidence, because they would see your actions and obviously choice the latter for who is at fault.

So like I predicted about 3-4 pages ago.

Your lying, because while you ask for evidence, once it's given. You deny it as such. Oh, you didn't say such words?

Liar:
but I don't currently think that, and in order to change my mind, you're going to have to make a convincing argument instead of just telling me 'you're wrong' and insisting that i change my mind.

I think you mean "i know you are but what am i.

Yes, that is what I mean. But it's not far off.

Also, what makes you so sure that you already 'know' why i'm posting in this thread?
Because I can see what your writing. And in what context your writing them in. It's not terribly hard to tell "why" someone is posting in a certain thread.

So if you want the short answer, because you've thrown yourself into battle with no weapons, nor any armor.

I am fully aware that  if I were to walk up to a random black person on the street and call them a monday, they would probably be upset.
Then why did you do it to a random admin?

It was far more than one word off. Also, yes, even if it was one word off, it still wouldn't be what i said. One word is the difference between "I think i'm right" and "i think i'm wrong"
Have you ever heard of "synonyms"?

Even if it was two words off, it would (depending on what your saying, the context your saying it in) have the same meaning. Have you gotten to the point in school were your learning about synonyms yet?

Let me give you an example. "Your an imbecile" and "You are a imbecile" may be slightly different, but have the same meaning. Did you know that?

In short, their synonyms. This just shows how deep your thought process goes.

You think you're right. I also think i'm right. Please explain how these two cases are different without just saying "because we're right".

It's pointless, because no matter what evidence I give you. No matter how I phrase my sentence, you just see what I say as "because we're right". Making this a pointless and trick question.

One word is the difference between "I think i'm right" and "i think i'm wrong".
This would be true, if what we said weren't synonyms of what you said. But it isn't.

How is saying "...what?" a kindergarten like tactic?
I honestly think that saying this is more kindergarten-like and childish than anything you've said is kindergarten-like and childish:

This is the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I". (Again).

So they're not evidence because their in my favor? Let me ask you. If they were in your favor, would you take those answers as evidence?
No. I wouldn't. And I think that you wouldn't take them as evidence if they were in my favor.
Yes, yes you would.
Why are you even framing it as a question if you're going to answer it yourself (with something i obviously wouldn't answer it with)?
It's pointless, because no matter what evidence I give you. No matter how I phrase my sentence, you just see what I say as "because we're right". Making this a pointless and trick question.
As far as i'm concerned, this is just a complete cop-out of an answer. It seems like you think there is no difference between the two cases and you just don't want to say it.
And honestly, even if we had screenshots from someone else. You still wouldn't take that as evidence, because they would see your actions and obviously choice the latter for who is at fault.
...No, i would still take that as evidence.
Also, I have screenshots of me joining a server, nickpb muting me before i say or do anything, and then making fun of me. Do you think that if someone else took them (which they technically wouldn't be able to, since they contain client-side messages) they'd try to spin it as it being my fault for joining the server?
Actually, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone did that. Come to think of it, someone has done that.
Joining a server you don't li that had issues with in the past just to complain about it

This would be true, if what we said weren't synonyms of what you said. But it isn't.
Uh, was that a typo? did you accidentally type "isn't" when you meant to type "is"?
I'm going to assume that's a typo, but if it isn't a typo, then i agree, they aren't synonyms of what i said.
Do you think this is "one word off" or a "synonym" of what i said?
Also, i'm not even white.
"Jokes on you i'm not white so i'm allowed to say any offensive word I want directed towards any race, ethnicity or loveual preference! Wow aren't I amazing?!"
Then why did you do it to a random admin?
I wasn't calling them, or anyone in particular, a monday. I just used the word "mondays". Which, according to that admin, is an 'offensive word' while "friend" and "cunt" are "non-offensive words".
It's amazing that the amount of ignorance in your post is only dwarfed by your ego. Your argument tactics are that of a crumpling politician. (Let me guess, your going to try to make me seem like you now aren't you?)
And once again, your too blind trying to be "right" then trying to see reality, if we go back through the thread, (as I said) we will clearly see that pretty much everything we've quoted you on you have said. (Except for the "I'm a imbecile part", even though is true).
Clearly you don't want to take responsibility for your actions, as we can see from the way you try to make me seem like you.
You are trying desperately to try and take focus off you. But failing miserably. Trying to run from the shadows when you are one.
This seems like a more accurate description of you than it does me. Ironically including the part about trying to "make me seem like you" (There's a word for that. Projection. I've accused you of that before, and you responded to that accusation with more projection.) I've even said similar things to some of these about you before (like the aforementioned thing about projection).
...I think what i said earlier is still relevant here, and probably will remain relevant for a while:
I would say this is slowly devolving into us saying "you're a hypocrite" "no, you're a hypocrite for calling me a hypocrite" "no, you're a hypocrite for calling you a hypocrite for calling you a hypocrite" et cetera, but i think it already has.
So like I predicted about 3-4 pages ago.
Your lying, because while you ask for evidence, once it's given. You deny it as such. Oh, you didn't say such words?
I'm denying it as evidence because it seriously isn't evidence. One of them is a meme with my avatar edited into it. That's not evidence.
Also, i asked for a "convincing argument". As i have said before, that's a different thing than "evidence".
Have you ever heard of "synonyms"?
Yes. I have. And i know that 'argument' and 'evidence' aren't synonyms. Police officers don't go to crime scenes and put things into bags labeled 'arguments'.

wall o text
Blockchip, if you haven't been right by this point (or ever), you should probably just shut up and walk away.

Blockchip, if you haven't been right by this point (or ever)

He's going to tell you (in his opinion) that he is right.

Blockchip, if you haven't been right by this point (or ever), you should probably just shut up and walk away.
whoa whoa whoa
he's gotta be right. i mean, he might possibly somewhat, perchance, god willing be wrong, but he ain't wrong. no one's proven he's with a shadow of a doubt wrong, so he's right, right?

The only way this drama is getting resolved is if Nick apologizes and tell Blockchip he is right.

The only way this drama is getting resolved is if Nick apologizes and tell Blockchip he is right.
If you give a muslim a sight at your ankle, then it will want a sight at the hair.....

i was raised that way and it baffles me when i see kids speak like gordon ramsay at 12 years old right in front of their parents and they dont even care
Kind of irrelevant to the Blockchip bullstuff; growing up in Australia means parents are more lax with the swearing; my Dad would mouth up a storm when I was a kid, yet I don't think I've ever swore directly to my parents. My sister has a mouth like a loving drunken sailor thanks to all of the YouTubers she watches every day.

I remember the first thing I enjoyed about High School was the fact I could swear freely and as much as I wanted.

As Biggie Smalls said, and what you guys should do, "Can't we just all get along? So I can put hickies on her chest like Li'l Shawn"

at this point guys therreally is no reason to respond to blockchip anymore

not because he is a troll, but he seriously hassnt matured to the point. do you guys realise your trying to tell a 12 year old he is wrong

I don't know if someone's said this in the 12 pages of replies, but saying "i can't believe nickpbis an admin here." is pretty insulting, which can get you muted. Nick is a friend of Tezuni, anyways.

/nosupport

blockchip dont you have better things to do instead of denying the truth on a forum about a lego game

Earlier, Nick removed the riot shield from the CTF because he felt it was "too OP"

I'm like 90% sure Tezuni did not okay this

Tezuni trusts his super admins to run the server. They can make executive decisions like removing the riot shield because they are the executives. If Tezuni were to decide he wants the riot shield in the game anyway, he would add it back in and tell Nick to leave it there. It would be almost a non-issue.