Author Topic: Bounce Arena DEATHMATCH [not OPEN]  (Read 773 times)

server status: NO PEN

ok, so i made this today. but i have had the idea in my head for a while and actually made some other versions of this (but smaller) in freebuilds and stuff.

the point of the bounce arena is to bounce around and kill people, of course. right now, the game is in custom mode instead of a gamemode, so i have to control it myself and do special rounds. but it's still really fun!

the walls, and floor, and ceiling all reflect projectiles, causing never-ending storms of.. projectiles.

some weapons have been added to increase your LAG. here is a list

Rocket Akimbo
RY NO VI
Shoop Lazer..?
Guns Akimbo

There is also a PORTAL GUN, and a Hookshot (Not the hookgun)
Use the PORTAL GUN to your advantage, either by navigating around the map, or shooting projectiles through it.

Use the Hookshot to get around the map and attempt to dodge all of these loving bullets theres so loving many. But you will still probably die.

[Hookshot not pictured]

[New Secrets Added?]

please anticipate the arrival of the gamemode version. which will be released sometime in 2016.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:46:52 AM by bestguy22 »

the server is open now. and there is music now.

God-damn it I had this idea!

Awesome. I have a jelly arena that does this too (although slight change in design, mine has areas with more/less/no bounce). I also have bots in it too.

They're loads of fun.
I think a cool idea would be to have floating walls/floors that randomly appear/disappear, adding even more variety and unpredictableness.

I never really liked this idea because of the lag that comes with it
it would be much more enjoyable if lag wasn't a problem

also, use this: http://swololol.com/rd?f=Player_Bouncy
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:39:20 AM by K3k0m@n »