Author Topic: My Attack Carrier doesnt appear in the addon selection menu.  (Read 2679 times)

For some reason, it doesnt appear in the addon selection menu and its in the blockland addons. WTF?

Download: http://puu.sh/nIkJe/d27c67f388.zip
Please see what is going on.

I'm on my phone, so I can't check, but does it have a description.txt, if it has a namecheck.txt, does it contain the correct name, does it have a server.cs and are there any syntax errors in the console about your addon?

It has description and server and attackcarrier.
I noticed this in console:
Error opening zip (Addons/Vehicle_AttackCarrier.zip), need to handle this better...

What do you mean by attackcarrier?

Needs namecheck.txt
It's just a .txt file with the name of your zip in one line
In your case it would be
Code: (namecheck.txt) [Select]
Vehicle_AttackCarrier

Needs namecheck.txt
It's just a .txt file with the name of your zip in one line
In your case it would be
Code: (namecheck.txt) [Select]
Vehicle_AttackCarrier
Namecheck is not necessary for addons - it was a file automatically inserted by RTB and is by default used by the game to check if the addon zip name had been changed - if its missing it will just not check it.

I can't open the .zip file - it may be corrupted. You'll have to find a download for it somewhere else than where you got it from.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:08:12 AM by Georgenobutt »

Oh dear, it seems that Blockland crashes during the "reading addons"
I saved the attackcarrier model in blender as a .blend file and renamed it to .dts.

I saved the attackcarrier model in blender as a .blend file and renamed it to .dts.
Don't do this, you'll just end up with a broken DTS file that can't be read

If you're using Blender, use Port's DTS import/export plugin and learn how to set up your model to be exported as a DTS

Its saying python script fail.

Here is the wavefront obj for anyone who can do this for me.
http://puu.sh/nIq5h/da701b39b8.obj

I figured out how to execute the script now but there is still an error when attempting to export.

Its something about a parent module.

What version of Blender are you using?