Author Topic: Miargentino (91295) and Legoman2223 (50283) / Bullying and making fun of autism.  (Read 16962 times)

:V I retreat the previous Comment

And Btw Saying Dirty Mexican With A Donald Annoying Orange Image Thats very obviously that is tribal

Cookies and Cream

who
Me, i can also be called Sparky because of my steam account

i didn't know we were in ycyl

OT: well after looking at lego's and his buddy's posts i can just say /support (for OP) because they're both basically being handicapped

Me, i can also be called Sparky because of my steam account
Mexican brotherhood unite!

no clue what someguyfromtennesse or chadmaverick has done previously

Quote from: SGFT's Signature

miargertino is a some latin dude (duhhh) but have a stuffty youtube channel named: Tomixtra.

it's not directly related to the problem but legoman and miargentino would ram into a mountain and hide inside shooting at guys in the red base on tezuni's ctf

it's not directly related to the problem but legoman and miargentino would ram into a mountain and hide inside shooting at guys in the red base on tezuni's ctf

This is why they are permabanned from the Slope CTF. Not only do they camp but they also wallhack. Anyone who is hosting servers should probably add them to the banlist.

This is why they are permabanned from the Slope CTF. Not only do they camp but they also wallhack. Anyone who is hosting servers should probably add them to the banlist.
what kongo described isn't wallhacking lol

what kongo described isn't wallhacking lol

did you even read the whole thing? ask redconer

did you even read the whole thing? ask redconer
oh whoops, thought you were implying that what kongo said was wallhacking rather than it being a separate thing