Author Topic: Miargentino (91295) and Legoman2223 (50283) / Bullying and making fun of autism.  (Read 16943 times)

If I had a bunch of handicaps spamming spanish crap on my server i'd def kick em

/support

Having trouble following this can someone hook me up with details.

Having trouble following this can someone hook me up with details.

Two guys deliberately harass me for my name. Then they come to the forums to spread lie and fail.

"Two guys deliberately harass me for my name."
Kent, you was discriminating against Mexicans.

wow I never would have thought destroyerofblocks was a tribal

You were attacking me first as soon as I joined and you used unneccesary insulting. Also, there is no proof that I had been tribal towards you.

You were attacking me first as soon as I joined and you used unneccesary insulting. Also, there is no proof that I had been tribal towards you.

you were complaining about miargentino and the same exact thing on conan's server when i also saw you from ctf trying to stir stuff up by saying "Dirty black Mexicans" or something like that over and over again

Here's what I caught while I was on the server:

There are multiple people speaking their native language, which is obviously spanish. There are also starfishs such as OP and Tills who decide that anyone who speaks spanish near them needs to die. So they start a fight against them, using very offensive and tribal comments in the chat. When the dust settles we have a couple of starfishs writing a drama, taking advantage of the victims' inability to properly express their feelings or defense.

Good job OP.

Here's what I caught while I was on the server:

There are multiple people speaking their native language, which is obviously spanish. There are also starfishs such as OP and Tills who decide that anyone who speaks spanish near them needs to die. So they start a fight against them, using very offensive and tribal comments in the chat. When the dust settles we have a couple of starfishs writing a drama, taking advantage of the victims' inability to properly express their feelings or defense.

Good job OP.

Pretty much sums it up. From the looks of it, Miargentino and Legoman started insulting him when he joined because of past altercations. I dunno about you guys but if somebody stuff on me constantly because of my language and nationality (two things that cannot be changed on a whim) then I'd be hostile towards them, too.

the problem is that they kept fighting after being told to stop by administrators
Miargentino and Legoman2223 are still picking on OP after my warnings, they sure are ignorant, not even banning them for a day hits the nail in the head.

Pretty much sums it up. From the looks of it, Miargentino and Legoman started insulting him when he joined because of past altercations. I dunno about you guys but if somebody stuff on me constantly because of my language and nationality (two things that cannot be changed on a whim) then I'd be hostile towards them, too.

That altercation was a roast directed at me for my former name Asgore. It has gone to the point where I had to change my name back to Bedpost. These guys are always picking on me whenever they get the chance.

That altercation was a roast directed at me for my former name Asgore. It has gone to the point where I had to change my name back to Bedpost. These guys are always picking on me whenever they get the chance.
If it makes you feel better, a couple of the admins were discussing the conditions of your ban in teamspeak.

I too would relentlessly pester someone who is this much of a richard if I were miargentino.

I too would relentlessly pester someone who is this much of a richard if I were miargentino.

Don't worry about that. I was practically joking.

Don't worry about that. I was practically joking.
i would have thought you'd have learned how not to take jokes too far considering your previous accounts but i guess not