Miargentino (91295) and Legoman2223 (50283) / Bullying and making fun of autism.

Author Topic: Miargentino (91295) and Legoman2223 (50283) / Bullying and making fun of autism.  (Read 16967 times)

Sup kiddos i wanted to warn you something

Badspot can only Revoke Users keys If they

Exploit, DDOS , or Messing with the master server ;)

GG Lame Report to revoke my key and miarg's key

Actually, he can revoke your key for anything.

i feel like lego/miarg is gonna do something stupid and get forum banned and then buy an alt anyway so $$$

Unfortunately, the End User License Agreement states you can be banned from Blockland for absolutely any reason.

but you can get banned from the forms by flaming, being dissmissive, having trap links, posting gore and nudity, pleading for sympathy, etc.
and you did flame a bit so you might be risking a ban

noedit : I meant to say forums but I dont think the u registered lol

Hey, heres the mexican. It wasn´t correct that Miar and Lego made fun about the autism, but "Dirty Mexicans"?, Im not surprised since you have Donald Annoying Orange as your profile pic.

i have no clue if this is relevant at all but i would like to say that op is SomeGuyFromTennesse aka chadmaverick and probably someone else too because there's a gap inbetween the active-ness of his chadmaverick account and the one he used for the op

he claims that his current forum account is owned by a friend (claims the name "Optima1Ki11er" is his friend, that name is tied to his current account's bl_id) too which means that his forum account is actually his friend's. no clue if that's a bad thing or not

no clue what someguyfromtennesse or chadmaverick has done previously, i thought that this information should be known because you shouldn't be able to hide under the name of an alt if you've had multiple accounts in the past

i have no clue if this is relevant at all but i would like to say that op is SomeGuyFromTennesse aka chadmaverick and probably someone else too because there's a gap inbetween the active-ness of his chadmaverick account and the one he used for the op

he claims that his current forum account is owned by a friend (claims the name "Optima1Ki11er" is his friend, that name is tied to his current account's bl_id) too which means that his forum account is actually his friend's. no clue if that's a bad thing or not

no clue what someguyfromtennesse or chadmaverick has done previously, i thought that this information should be known because you shouldn't be able to hide under the name of an alt if you've had multiple accounts in the past

So that's who activated my forums account. I don't share keys with anyone and I don't know anything. Yes, I'm SGFT and Chad.

The only good people here is Gityy and Sparky
:D

PDS: I dont own multiple accounts :V

And I didnt get this account because of some one

The only good people here is Gityy and Sparky
:D

PDS: I dont own multiple accounts :V

And I didnt get this account because of some one
to be honest you're a bit of an idiot, i'm not supporting you

i'm supporting no one in this drama because imo both parties are bad. i'm favoring someguyfromtennesse more than you though.