Author Topic: 4chan?  (Read 891 times)

Along with otherthings I don't use such as tumblr facebook myspace instragram
I've seen 4chan for while and it has peaked my interests, so I've decided to get the forums opinion on the site because all I get from other people is SHIELD YOUR EYES!

who needs 4chan when we have

its a forum board with a community of pubescent males, and there are no rules.

im ok with it
ya there are
what are they except for the actual law

everything disappears after a while
like imagine if threads on this forum were automatically deleted if they went ten minutes without a new post being made in them, that would be awful. that's what 4chan is like

everything disappears after a while
like imagine if threads on this forum were automatically deleted if they went ten minutes without a new post being made in them, that would be awful. that's what 4chan is like
time to put 4chan on huge list of stuff I will never visit.

time to put 4chan on huge list of stuff I will never visit.
youre missing out on a lot of good research and good memes y'know

I use it to get images

youre missing out on a lot of good research and good memes y'know
dank memes you say?

what are they except for the actual law
maybe u could take a look at the website's actual rules page to see them yourself

the only board that i guess falls under 'only rules being the law' is /b/, maybe /pol/, the others are alright when it comes to them. but even then, that's one or two boards out of 67 boards about different things that's always open for you to have a discussion on

I use it to get images
this too

maybe u could take a look at the website's actual rules page to see them yourself
no ty

the only board that i guess falls under 'only rules being the law' is /b/, maybe /pol/
good enough for my argument

good enough for my argument
u know reading over the rules again even /b/ and /pol/ have rules set in place so ur argument is pretty much not