Author Topic: New Map Rotation (v1.1) [MINIGAME ONLY]  (Read 9400 times)

Sweet. 1.0 seems to be busted, probably my fault. I'll have to update. Maybe I need more than one map?
EDIT: by "Default Minigame" do you mean vanilla, or a Slayer game with "Default Minigame" checked?

According to the 1.1 code you have to use vanilla minigame, he could have just packaged slayer's reset function and it would work with slayer too.

I was going to offer you this GUI to use, but I don't think you've put enough effort into this.

wait wait wait why you're saying that
why don't you like release your version instead?
unless all you got is a GUI made, you're sorta being an ass here jes

He's offering a gui not an entire server mod. He's not really being an ass either because I do somewhat agree he didn't put that much effort into the mod. Most of it looks like it was ripped from speedkart.

I can has slayer version? Because default only has FFA minigames. No proper teams.
EDIT: With the ability to change minigames in Slayer?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 02:06:10 PM by SuperSuit12 »

That should be a different add-on then. Greek gave a link on your suggestion topic.

Sorry for the extremely late replies to this, in the latest version (1.1) the rotation counts when a minigame is reset, this works with a vanilla mini-game and also with a slayer mini-game.

However this won't work if there are multiple mini-games running on one server.

This version is working well on Temper's server.

That should be a different add-on then. Greek gave a link on your suggestion topic.
I posted the suggestion after that post, didn't I? Anyways the whole thing's solved now.

Hummm...so how do i add the maps to the rotation?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 04:26:07 AM by niki »

Hummm...so how do i add the maps to the rotation?
If it doesn't already exist, make a folder called NewMapRotation in Blockland/saves. Put a save in there. Done. You probably have to restart the server if it's already running. I don't know.

Thanks! sorry for late reply