Author Topic: Instead of males, what if.....  (Read 1111 times)

Ok, this is goin' to be hard to explain. Instead of males, what if, in the "general" menu of the character creation, when you press "male" on the gender slot, your model is an orc. Yeah, an orc. The only changable thing would be your color. I.E. Warrior orc to dynamite orc. When you pull out a weapon, it would be there, you just couldn't see it. Meaning the model would always be stuck in the "Idle" position, but the weapon would function. It wouldn't be terribly complicated. Just something to get the newbies to stop naggin' Badspot about males for a while.

P.S. Nothing about the profile would change, it would function like a normal account, the model would just be the same as an orc. Is this possible?

Theres still the issue of clothing. Since the orcs are alreay skinned to wear amour would we have to re-skin the orcs so they are nude and allows for clothing for them. And there are animation problems like shielding, riding a horse, sleeping etc. But after Badspothas finished Males he'll have more work to do afterwards because he'll have things like animations and clothing to do all over again. So it would be better to have one gender for now instead of making the male gender an orc and having noobs ask "Y is da orc da male model?".

but then i could use my noob killing powers of logic