Author Topic: [Political] WHY do you support your presidential candidate?  (Read 4082 times)

I'm to tired to keep posting on this thread. Biggest stuff storm I've ever seen.

Seems now there's no one with opposing view points.

Also... I DECLARE MYSELF KING OF THE 9TH PAGE.

I started imagining myself standing in front of a dimwitted 13 year old (Phoople) and trying to discuss world politics.
Now I'm cringing.

I started imagining myself standing in front of a dimwitted 13 year old (Phoople) and trying to discuss world politics.
Now I'm cringing.

Hey, I tried sharing my opinions. Most people on this thread have been real richards. Including you.

Hey, I tried sharing my opinions. Most people on this thread have been real richards. Including you.
we're not the one calling over a billion people terrorists

Hey, I tried sharing my opinions.

I did, too. You're still completely ignoring it, however.

I did, too. You're still completely ignoring it, however.

No. I'm gonna be going through this thread later, and I'll take my time to consider what was said, especially your comments. Though incredibly rude, you did bring up some good points. I'll take time to do my research.

Sure is funny how when you share your opinion, that's all it is, but when someone else does it you tell them to forget off. The fact of the matter is that everyone who would want to argue with you is gone because the way you're behaving is detrimental to any kind of discussion.

dude shut up
holy stuff for a second I thought you were tenshi

incredibly rude
Ike usually just puts himself out there.  I often get pulled into situations where I take things too personally and I often consider his posts mildly rude at the very most.

Again, I am asking for credible sources.  .coms are not reliable sources because their purpose is to generate revenue.  The means behind it is unimportant, meaning in the sensationalist style of newscasting today, they just need to post inflammatory material and they make more than if they posted agreeable material.

if it came down to Annoying Orange vs clinton you can bet your ass Annoying Orange is gonna win

no doubt about it

i like sanders but i don't think he's gonna win. besides him i don't really like anyone else

I'd bet money Bernie Sanders will win the presidency.