Author Topic: [Political] WHY do you support your presidential candidate?  (Read 4085 times)

Annoying Orange cause i wanna get sent overseas and kill me some CIA
you might as well support hillary too

I want to argue my points with people so I can expose myself to other opinions. Sorry that I want to hear others view points.

Sounds to me like you're just here to validate your already settled beliefs. The Islamic religion is not the source of the terrorist threat and it will never be the source. It's just a crazy popular outdated religion in areas ripe with violence and political unrest and ended up being the scapegoat because it's an easy way to draw in people who have been impoverished, alienated or victimized.

Which is exactly why this "MUSLIMS ARE THE ENEMY" narrative is causing further harm than good. This fearmongering bullstuff is making more terrorists because it's causing more muslims to feel alienated and in turn be snatched up by the militaristic groups you would refer to as terrorists
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:54:06 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

>taking fearmonger bait

I never said...
God, so many replies...
I never said I'm Christian, or support Christianity. Besides, have you ever seen a Christian commit an act of terrorism? You'd definitely hear it way less that you'd hear about a Muslim terrorist...

I like Bernie because I appreciate his social stance, consistency, and clarity, but just as importantly, I don't like everyone else.
Dishonesty is a big turn-off.

I never said...
God, so many replies...
I never said I'm Christian, or support Christianity. Besides, have you ever seen a Christian commit an act of terrorism? You'd definitely hear it way less that you'd hear about a Muslim terrorist...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States

I like Bernie because I appreciate his social stance, consistency, and clarity, but just as importantly, I don't like everyone else.
Dishonesty is a big turn-off.

Wow, is your post not boiling with hate? Get out.

I never said...
God, so many replies...
kids these days grow up so fast

when I was 13 I didn't give a stuff about politics

Even if it seems my beliefs aren't the best, at least I'm still exposing myself to politics. Kids agree with whatever their parents say. My parents are hard core liberals.

Now you're 18 and spouting stuffty 4chin memes. Might as well throw in the towel pal

Even if it seems my beliefs aren't the best, at least I'm still exposing myself to politics. Kids agree with whatever their parents say. My parents are hard core liberals.
if I had exposed myself to politics back then I'd be a worse person than I am now. politics just turns you into a cynical starfish in all honesty

but I guess it's good you're developing your own ideas even if it's to support Annoying Orange

have you ever seen a Christian commit an act of terrorism?
See: The Ku Klux Klan, Oklahoma City Bombing of 1995, Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, The Centennial Olympic Park bombing... Really, look these up and read about disgruntled Christians killing people that don't conform to their beliefs. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Muslims are treated as a scapegoat; if you can't understand that you're willfully ignorant.

if I had exposed myself to politics back then I'd be a worse person than I am now. politics just turns you into a cynical starfish in all honesty

but I guess it's good you're developing your own ideas even if it's to support Annoying Orange

My political views will certainly change with age and maturity.

See: The Ku Klux Klan, Oklahoma City Bombing of 1995, Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, The Centennial Olympic Park bombing... Really, look these up and read about disgruntled Christians killing people that don't conform to their beliefs. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Muslims are treated as a scapegoat; if you can't understand that you're willfully ignorant.

See: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

Now you're 18 and spouting stuffty 4chin memes. Might as well throw in the towel pal
I'm sure most people on 4chan are man children above 18. it's all in good fun for me though, I don't take half of what I say seriously cause if I did I'd be an even bigger starfish than what I am now