Author Topic: Do i have to go to prom?  (Read 3301 times)

At this point you're either trolling or you have a severe developmental disorder. Both things should warrant ignoring your posts completely
99.9% sure hes trolling

99.9% sure hes trolling
I mean wasn't his old name Trollboat or am i thinking of someone else?

pretty sure thats somone else

Akio's old acc was banned for trolling as well

I didn't expect this thread to descend into an off-topic hate thread so quickly, but I only have to look at the people involved to see why.

No, it's usually a parents thing that forces people into going to prom. I did have a girlfriend that was going, so I was kinda obliged to go along with her.

That acc was given to me at some point but eventually I just messaged Bad spot to ban it because people wouldn't leave me alone for it.

That acc was given to me at some point but eventually I just messaged Bad spot to ban it because people wouldn't leave me alone for it.
Who gave you it?

Went to mine, wasn't very special. I got 20 bucks for hooking up my friend with someone else. It's not going to be amazing, but maybe you won't regret not going by going.

Skip the prom, go to the after-party.
Turn up with $125 worth of drinks instead. Your practically guaranteed to get laid a better night.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:54:56 PM by Gambsy »

I don't think not going to prom will disappoint your parents.

I skipped all the dances since I never had a girlfriend (or friends for that matter) in high school. Mainly just a little small talk between acquaintances.

dances at my school are $100+ for a ticket so I've never bothered.

If you care whether or not some vapid friends think you're a loser, then you should probably go, because not going to prom does carry a handicapped social stigma. I didn't go to prom, I got my parents to just give the $200+ to me instead lmfao

To be fair I probably would've gone if the girl I asked out said yes. But she didn't, so it would've been boring as stuff. I don't like the whole atmosphere of not being able to have a conversation with the person next to me due to insanely loud music. I can get that at a death metal concert and they're much more exciting.

If you care whether or not some vapid friends think you're a loser, then you should probably go, because not going to prom does carry a handicapped social stigma. I didn't go to prom, I got my parents to just give the $200+ to me instead lmfao

To be fair I probably would've gone if the girl I asked out said yes. But she didn't, so it would've been boring as stuff. I don't like the whole atmosphere of not being able to have a conversation with the person next to me due to insanely loud music. I can get that at a death metal concert and they're much more exciting.
The trick to talking with loud music is that you put your finger on the outer ear opposite of the earlobe, squeeze down gently to the ear drum and talk within whispering distance. Something I picked up in clubs.