Author Topic: Bible Prophecy Overview  (Read 19650 times)

All my point was implying that something had to exist first, so the whole argument of "where did God come from" is moot because we don't know how anything first came into being.
True enough. Even if you're a believer of the Big Bang theory we can only backtrace to the point that the universe started expanding from something, maybe a singularity probably.

But we can't see past that point since light didnt exist then. MK, where did the universe come from?
You might as well be telling us the universe doesn't exist because we dont know when the singularity was created, or how.

True enough. Even if you're a believer of the Big Bang theory we can only backtrace to the point that the universe started expanding from something, maybe a singularity probably.

But we can't see past that point since light didnt exist then. MK, where did the universe come from?
You might as well be telling us the universe doesn't exist because we dont know when the singularity was created, or how.

No one knows how the universe was created it could be a god or gods or just appeared, if a god can just appear I don't see why the universe can't.

You can believe he exists but don't force others to believe
You can be believe he doesn't exist but don't tell others that he doesn't.
You're being a hypocrite.

I don't know what your purpose being here is but this is obviously a thread for people who believe in the bible or whatever to match up current events with passages. It's actually pretty interesting stuff.
Am I a follower of Jesus? No, but I'm not purposefully coming in here to bash people simply because they don't believe in a science that either they don't understand/do not believe in.

This is a loving thread about god. god doesn't exist. good. good hypocrite man.

Here's a nice site that literally details practically every false 'end of the world' date ever set:

http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

Not starting an argument, just thought everyone would like to know. It's pretty detailed (just scroll down past the dated-internet garbage)

does this mean you're going to stop making add-ons

Here's a video that I think you guys should watch. This guy talks about our life on earth vs after that.

https://youtu.be/jF_x8dsvb_4?t=2m9s

What if we just nuke the entire middle-east so there is no Israel or Syria or CIA. No rapture. :cookieMonster:

You can be believe he doesn't exist but don't tell others that he doesn't.
You're being a hypocrite.

I don't know what your purpose being here is but this is obviously a thread for people who believe in the bible or whatever to match up current events with passages. It's actually pretty interesting stuff.
Am I a follower of Jesus? No, but I'm not purposefully coming in here to bash people simply because they don't believe in a science that either they don't understand/do not believe in.

This is a loving thread about god. god doesn't exist. good. good hypocrite man.

I'm not saying he definitely doesn't exist, I'm just stating why I believe he doesn't.

And where am I bashing people?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:43:48 AM by MoltenKitten »

Counter-argument: Mark 13:32
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Since you made a prediction about the return of Jesus, and you're not the Father, it is impossible that you're right.

QED.

Basically this. My Grandparents are pretty bad about setting dates and they always argue even when i show them this verse.

As a Catholic, this is really autistic

I believe the end will come over time from humans loving with everything. That or nuclear war.

Despite it being extremely against the odds, if we live in a time where Jesus comes back then there would be solid evidence for people for generations to come, due to cameras & videos. It would also be amazing the fact that we are the generation the messiah comes back, however, I'm agnostic, but we'll see.

I am a strong believer in things to come, and no piece of literature is as historically accurate as the bible. History literally agrees with the bible (places such as Syria that have only just become a country not too long ago) The bible also says that Damascus will be empty once more. The other day on the world news I saw how ruined the city was...the bible did not lie.

I feel like we are getting ever-closer to the "return of christ" which will actually be the revealing of the beast. Once that time comes to pass, we will see christ for ourselves, and understand how foolish we were for abandoning our lord god in the first place. It will be too late for some still, for they have chosen their fate.

How can some entity expect us to believe it without showing us itself? I believe a lot of this is purely coincidence and nitpicking similar things. Until I see otherwise proof that's what I believe.

How can some entity expect us to believe it without showing us itself? I believe a lot of this is purely coincidence and nitpicking similar things. Until I see otherwise proof that's what I believe.

That's the whole point of faith. Is seeing always believing? What if you were blind? You might not think colors exist....