Poll

^

Uh, yes, they're just a bunch of mondays
99 (67.8%)
No. Human lives are worth more than that
47 (32.2%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: If you could have $5000 but you had to kill a starving african  (Read 5642 times)

To the people rationalizing it as putting a starving person out of their misery, did you consider that the $5000 could instead go quite a ways to feeding them and sustaining their village or whatever?

Those people promoting to end child starvation in africa are always fat.

It'd really be a mercy killing so yeah

Here's an important question: Do you have to physically kill the person with your own hands or are you told that if you take this money, a starving person will die? Because I think people would struggle with killing anyone themselves- but it would be extremely easy to take some money if your decision kills someone thousands of miles away that you had no knowledge of to begin with.

Maybe starting at 20k for 3rd world whatever.
1st world starts at 100k for me.

Maybe starting at 20k for 3rd world whatever.
1st world starts at 100k for me.

bisjac: undercover hitman

ooga booga go back to africa *stomps on the loving child*

eh five thousand? nah
now fifty thousand?
sure
five hundred thousand?
I'd do it with my bare hands

eh five thousand? nah
now fifty thousand?
sure
five hundred thousand?
I'd do it with my bare hands
I wouldn't risk getting infected African blood on me doing it bare handed.

We are killing starving africans each day by wasting food and stuff.
Are we going to ship over half eaten big macs to them or something? The solution to world hunger is not donating tons of food to them. It's not feasible long term and ruins their own agriculture industry and ability to be self-sustaining, leading to more starvation.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:33:09 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

I wouldn't risk getting infected African blood on me doing it bare handed.
Are we going to ship over half eaten big macs to them or something? The solution to world hunger is not donating tons of food to them. It's not feasible long term and ruins their own agriculture industry and ability to be self-sustaining, leading to more starvation.

send some fried chicken instead

is 5000 the going rate? if so, can i kill multiple starving african children and make more money?

if you make the africans kill 1 african to use him as food to fatten them up will that:
a) still give me the 5000 for the initial african killed
b) increase the value of the fattened africans

so what if we kill a pregnant African? Do we get bonus points

The rwandan genocide was my doing, sorry.
But these chicken nuggets are really delicious

if i cut off their arm or just destroy 1/5th of their body or something, do i still get 1k

What's wrong with you people