Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218834 times)

Download link For the Hydric and Bozosuka Hachi?

Download link For the Hydric and Bozosuka Hachi?
They're not ready yet or else I would have posted it..

Here are a few updates done, new headlights and some other changes.

Wow! I can't wait!

One of the best car packs??? :)

all we need now is a Bosozoku themed body kid and the car will be perfect

Hey guys, I might make you dissappointed a bit, but I coudn't finish something up to release before new years eve, I'll be out for a few days and I might come back at january 5th or later, but I'll keep you more updated.

can you actually do this it would be hilarious
It could work as a modification

So, 2017 is here, I want to ask you guys suggestions, of course, my priority will stll be vehicles but I'm open to do different add-ons, anything you would like to see, feel free to suggest your ideas.

So, 2017 is here, I want to ask you guys suggestions, of course, my priority will stll be vehicles but I'm open to do different add-ons, anything you would like to see, feel free to suggest your ideas.
I know you didn't actually create Support_Garage, but is there any way that individual players could have their own custom cars saved on a server?  For instance, someone joins my server and spawns a Cronus Tuned and modifies it using the garage.  This car would then be tied to them and whenever they spawned a Tuned Cronus on my server it would load up the one they had customized.  It would also persist even if they left and rejoined.

Other than that, just more cars and potentially more models for bumpers and such (customization in general) if thats less time consuming than making an entire car.

I know you didn't actually create Support_Garage, but is there any way that individual players could have their own custom cars saved on a server?  For instance, someone joins my server and spawns a Cronus Tuned and modifies it using the garage.  This car would then be tied to them and whenever they spawned a Tuned Cronus on my server it would load up the one they had customized.  It would also persist even if they left and rejoined.

Other than that, just more cars and potentially more models for bumpers and such (customization in general) if thats less time consuming than making an entire car.
I was wondering if someday, some programmer would be interested to work with me on a Garage Mod 2, giving it a .txt file that allows you to save presets for each car, sorta like how it works for player customization and it's 10 or more slots for presets you can save, also the other parts that you can choose with the garage mod, aren't really separate models, they're part of the car model, you just hide it or unhide it delending on which one you select.

Maybe try making a few airplanes like a cessna 172 or other civilian aircraft? BL has plenty of cars but we're severely lacking in quality airplanes.

Maybe a car based off a pantera...?

maybe you could make a twingo
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 09:02:04 PM by Master_Chef »