Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218572 times)

Depends on the car if its a sports car Ill say the Striker if its an SUV ill call it the Ryback etc.
Please pay further attention, I'm talking about the car brand name, not names for cars.

Please pay further attention, I'm talking about the car brand name, not names for cars.
Whoops sorry my suggestion is Blockotto spouse to be a pun on blocko and auto and I know it's a stupid name.

I decided to rework on the Ventoro wheels, I thought they were too simple.

Here is a comparison.

The new wheels are much better

Also I increased the ammount of sides of the wheel from 12 to 16, for some reason I forgot how that alone makes it look a lot better.

Do the headlights flip up and down depending on whether they're on or off?

Do the headlights flip up and down depending on whether they're on or off?
Yes they're animated, like the Hachiroku.

Doesn't the front remind anybody else of the old version of the Hyperion? Not to say this in a bad way or anything, but it almost looks similar as if you took components of the Hyperion to make the Ventoro.

Doesn't the front remind anybody else of the old version of the Hyperion? Not to say this in a bad way or anything, but it almost looks similar as if you took components of the Hyperion to make the Ventoro.
Well both are Lamborghinis lol

By the way, here's another car coming in the new Trackmania Car Pack, the Lagoon Car from Trackmania 2.

Here is the original car.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:59:54 PM by Filipe »

Oh nice! Love seeing modern cars in Blockland, especially crossovers (of which we are lacking.) Very excited for the remasters of the rest!
EDIT:
But I want to know if you guys have any name requests for it.
Since your cars won't really be limited by brand identity (for example Ferrari would never make an SUV or entry-level sedan, and Chevrolet would never make a hypercar), how about Vasto (Vast)?

EDIT 2: The new Stadium car better have nation liveries.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:02:10 PM by Sideswipe »

If you make the TM United Desert Car can you make 2 variants? One with "realistic" handling and one with handling like in the game?

I would like the see the cut valley car in this updated TM pack