legitimate slavery in dubai

Author Topic: legitimate slavery in dubai  (Read 1327 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU

sand mondays at it again

if you dont want to watch the video, TLDR:

dubai work recruiters lure people from countries like india with the promise of high pays and the ability to pay off debts and pay money back to their families at home, but on arrival to dubai, they are stripped of their passports and forced to work for usually half or less of the promised pay in inhumane conditions

loving degenerates

Technically not slavery since they're getting paid, even if it is a very low amount

Technically not slavery since they're getting paid, even if it is a very low amount

the video shows some aren't being paid at all

its slavery with extra steps

Slavery has always been a thing? Even in the modern day and age.

black (brown?) lives matter

black (brown?) lives matter
cis scum, it's africanised american lives matter
check ur words scum

I read a really long article about this a few years ago highlighting the worker entrapment and how the city for all its luxury is actually rickety as forget and on the verge of falling apart constantly.

cis scum, it's africanised american lives matter
check ur words scum
Aren't they Americanized Africans though?

ok so when are we going to realize that the entire area over there is forgeted and we should just leave it all alone

Chinese sweat shop workers are practically slaves.

They get paid pennies a day and they are forced to stay in dorms that charge them up the ass for food and water.

A chinese sweat shop worker makes like 4 cents a day but the cup of water they drink is like 10 dollars. Of course they give them the cup of water for "free" as a "loan" but they add it up to their debt.

you loving idiot.

it is 2016.

slavery is no longer acceptable.

I can actually see slavery being acceptable in the distance future.

How else are we going to feed our hundreds of planet colonies?

Now it won't be some tiny ass building filled with slaves, it will be an entire planet filled with like 9 billion slaves, per slave planet.

It's perfect considering they can't escape the planet, lol.

I can actually see slavery being acceptable in the distance future.

How else are we going to feed our hundreds of planet colonies?

yeah but that'd be when slavery is widely considered common again and the technological singularity might be the one enslaving us

yeah but that'd be when slavery is widely considered common again and the technological singularity might be the one enslaving us

Well I can see like in the future we could develop implants to make us immortal, only cost like a couple million dollars. However you would have to work for the company or whatever that paid for it till the debt is repaid.

Slavery with extra steps.

well, if you can actually work your way out of the debt hole then it's indentured servitude