Author Topic: King of page X  (Read 17281 times)

excellent try, but those are milestones, and the page 2 one doesn't even have a source so we dont know context or how old it is

I'll stop doing it since it gets on everyone's nerves

Unless it's a legit milestone like 100, 666, 1000, 1337, etc, I won't do it.

yeah, it is annoying. Ill stop.

its only cool on like hundreds and thousands. not thirties like drydress kept posting

Half of these guys posting here got a 3 day sentence.

Usually the people who are involved in stupid bans like that are the ones who are relatively unconntroversial and/or don't get banned to often, but that is A LOT of undesirables.

Hopefully all of those are permanent bans. Huge number of problem users. Tablesalt, Insert name here, Blockchip, pie crust, ext

Hopefully all of those are permanent bans. Huge number of problem users. Tablesalt, Insert name here, Blockchip, pie crust, ext
i mostly agree but feel bad for Clownfish if it was tbh

Jeetlor only got 3 days, not sure about the other guys; probably the same amount.

i mostly agree but feel bad for Clownfish if it was tbh
clownfish is only 3 days

Clownfish and jeetlor aren't that bad. But a ton of those banned users are HUGE problems

Clownfish and jeetlor aren't that bad. But a ton of those banned users are HUGE problems
The only ones that were banned that were even a small problem were blockchip and pie crust