10 Gun Edits + 10 More Gun Edits

Author Topic: 10 Gun Edits + 10 More Gun Edits  (Read 15558 times)

does the vertical gun shoot bullets that go up, or make someone go up when they get shot by it

person gets shot, adds velocity to them

think of air juggling

How about an airplane made out of guns that has guns that shoots guns.
how about a gun that shoots boeing 767s?

make a gun that shoots 100 bullets and every half a second each pair of bullets compress until they merge into one super bullet

I just had an idea that is probably very broken but... Teleport gun anyone? As in shoot to teleport to where the bullet hits?

I just had an idea that is probably very broken but... Teleport gun anyone? As in shoot to teleport to where the bullet hits?
and when you shoot someone you telefrag them!

edit: or maybe just telefragging and no other teleporting? that would be much less abusable
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:25:53 PM by gr8dayseth »

and when you shoot someone you telefrag them!

edit: or maybe just telefragging and no other teleporting? that would be much less abusable
Prefer no telefragging, Just a point and shot teleport gun, but the bullet does still do damage if it hits somebody, you do end up with the risk of being teleported next to them though.

I had another idea, the Chainsaw gun! Its a gun that rapidly fires bullets but they only goes a very short range

There was another weapon like this, pretty neat concept.

"Trap Gun"
When you shoot once, a bullet spawns but doesn't move. When you shoot again, the bullet flies out in the direction it should've been moving. Does more damage the longer it remained still. (could be easily done by scaling the projectile, which also makes for a neat visual effect)

There was another weapon like this, pretty neat concept.

"Trap Gun"
When you shoot once, a bullet spawns but doesn't move. When you shoot again, the bullet flies out in the direction it should've been moving. Does more damage the longer it remained still. (could be easily done by scaling the projectile, which also makes for a neat visual effect)
Ohhh that reminds me of the sequenced rocket launcher idea I had that nobody ever made, basically you would fire rockets and the would just flout in mid air until you right click.

"Recoil Gun"
Fires a bullet that launches players. The recoil is insane to the point it launches you more than the bullet.

Can be used to glide.

"Discharge gun"
Fires a bullet that slowly gains mass and speed as it travels up until a certain distance.

"gun gun gun"
fires a gun which shoots a gun which does not shoot a gun

make a gun that takes life to shoot but gives you double the health it takes to shoot back if you hit somebody, and gives full health back if you kill somebody

make a gun that takes life to shoot but gives you double the health it takes to shoot back if you hit somebody, and gives full health back if you kill somebody
that's why we need more modders.

yes hello i am not banned anymore