blo - blo stays

Poll

blo?

blo!
blo.
blo me.
blojob.

Author Topic: blo - blo stays  (Read 55815 times)

blockchip knows theres a drama going on rn about him but he knows he got no material to fight back with

nothing rhymes with blorange

jesus we just said stop responding like 3 times

Blockchip you should be loving banned. It's pretty sad that you're too much of an autistic bitch to even reply to a drama where everyone is calling you out for your behavior, yet you continue to post and be a huge problem. Autism isn't an excuse for being a total pain in the ass.
Patton
You are blocoming a problem why aren't you seeing this
Stop obsessing over Blockchip
You're turning into a lowkey version of Blockchip please understand this
I'm starting to think you'll be our next problem once we deal with Blockchip

Patton
You are blocoming a problem why aren't you seeing this
Stop obsessing over Blockchip
You're turning into a lowkey version of Blockchip please understand this
I'm starting to think you'll be our next problem once we deal with Blockchip
i want blockchip gone. I(along with many others) am tired of him constantly stuffposting and derailing threads. if you really think I'm anything close to blockchip you've got a screw loose

i want blockchip gone. I(along with many others) am tired of him constantly stuffposting and derailing threads. if you really think I'm anything close to blockchip you've got a screw loose
I agree with wanting him to stop but you're the one giving him a reason to keep going
calling me crazy won't make anything better though

This is Blo
I'm pretty damn sure nobody wants to be reading drama outside of the drama board so we should both stop now before it's too late
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:33:24 PM by True Johnny »

Wow drama is literally the only thing that keeps this alive

grimlock obsessing over blockchip obsessing over tony obsessing over molten
brilliant

brilliant
I want to see them all together in a group discussion

brilliant
honestly moltenkitten has been better lately

honestly moltenkitten has been better lately
What does that have to do with anything

What does that have to do with anything

He's referring to the quote which says that Tony is obsessing over Molten and says that Molten hasn't been "that bad" recently and that Tony isn't obsessing over Molten anymore since Molten dosen't spam in Harvest thread anymore.

that's still blot what i meant
i'm still posting here because i'm replying to posts about me
it's not really specifically because those posts are telling me to stop
okay blo you keep going because youre blot reading the blosts at all and blont know that you should stop

blockchip knows theres a drama going on rn about him but he knows he got no material to fight back with
Blockchip you should be loving banned. It's pretty sad that you're too much of an autistic bitch to even reply to a drama where everyone is calling you out for your behavior, yet you continue to post and be a huge problem. Autism isn't an excuse for being a total pain in the ass.
forget off i'm not posting in the drama
whatever stupid conclusion about me you draw from that is your bloblem not mine
Autism isn't an excuse for being a total pain in the ass.
Dude, blou're the blone bringing up that I have autism, not me. I'm not trying to use it as an excuse for anything.
and seriously, why are you so obsessed with the fact that i have autism? you bring it into practically every discussion involving me.

okay blo you keep going because youre blot reading the blosts at all and blont know that you should stop
sometimes i wonder if you're intentionally trying to interpret whatever i say in literally the worst way possible

Alright anyblo who mentions Blockchip after this will be considered a complete blotard who doesn't read before they post
you will regret ever hitting the post button
...she says, before proceeding to post five times after that, including a double-post.
Do you consider yourself to be 'a complete handicap who doesn't read before they post'?
Talk about self-loathing.