Author Topic: Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (Read 54143 times)

more things to do:

make fireball rifle semi-auto, fire slower more damaging projectile vs many fast projectiles (similar to the inevitable micromissile) (which it will counterpick)
fire wave? close-ranged secondary 'wave' shotgun that sets targets on fire and knocks targets directly backward but doesnt really deal damage (in the territory of like 2 dmg per shot, with 5 projectiles in the wave)
thunder wave? long ranged secondary wave shotgun that deals normal damage (the 'thunder' is just a theme thing) (unless we make it do something like temp air stall which sounds horrific) (lengthens shield recharge time? also horrific. but good primary)
force wave? close-ranged primary wave weapon that is designed explicitly to corner trap targets, to punish them with things like the rocket punch / twin shotguns
admin me
secondary snowball/bubble/what have you gun that instantly removes afterburn on targets hit by the explosion but deals mild damage (but is always better then just tanking the afterburn)
not shield parrying, in retrospect it seems super broken
general-purpose nerf railgun and missile launcher's impulse? like 6/7ths what they are now?
improve impulse for rotary grenade but also improve damage radius (if not radius damage)
consider: reduce all damage to like 4/5ths to lengthen rounds
goofy street fighter hit fx?
some sort of deliberate anti-air weapon? repurpose heater cannon to spiker cannon?
also: the nailgun fires spikes. what if those spikes spiked?
normal-ass accurate semi-auto pistol that keeps pressure up at range and deals stuff-ass stuff damage and is easy to control but can overheat, forcing you to stop use until it cools off?
'emergency battery' that instantly recharges shield and unto itself can only be used every 30 seconds. secondary weapon
"Magic Missile", which is actually a bbdx mortar- firing it causes a missile to fly straight up, then straight down on the target location some time later (potentially leading to goofy and embarrassing direct hit missiles)

i just realized this was a forgetin triple post.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:31:54 AM by Bushido »

the best strat is to use sniper rifle to make yourself go fast and rocket punch to ko them

the best

we should have a meta of the day
first it was the heater cannon
second it was the rocket punch
now it is the twin smgs

also i'm working on double elimination finally, and it isn't as hard as i thought it would be
i guess planning out formulas and stuff on paper before coding is actually a really good strategy

nerf twin smgs to 10 damage / hit and buff mg to 15 / hit

they do 15 damage a hit now

that's more dps then everything they're not a secondary

the best strat is to use sniper rifle to make yourself go fast and rocket punch to ko them

the best
it has betrayed me

drunken rockets are the best weapon because i won three times with them
i suck at this and won so you have to think of how good they are

I finally won a hat yesterday because I picked the saw blade rifle. haha

i'm absolute stuff at this server but it's so fun

no why did you remove drunken rockets they're all i could win with why have you forsaken me

also release these new guns no private mods i'll strangle you if you don't release them
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:10:37 PM by kongo »

also release these new guns no private mods i'll strangle you if you don't release them
could be to test them for now, surely they'll be released eventually

could be to test them for now, surely they'll be released eventually
that's what i thought when i first laid eyes upon the spinfusor