Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Author Topic: Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (Read 52943 times)

its offputting that you're coming at me over a joke

"it was just a prank bro XD"

the other half is the same accusation that i was seriously throwing against my fight against nul (i wasnt) and anyone spectating can see i was battering him to almost the last loving health bar

I (nul) was actually trying harder than usual this fight and still almost lost. I highly doubt he was throwing. I did bust out rotary and got two good hits in. Anyone would've died to that without using gas op or knocking me back with a missile.
He didn't throw this fight, trust me. I know Phanto was only playing around jokingly.

Entity and Crazy are totally different stories, as I witnessed both of them, at different times, intentionally lose a fight by putting their weapon away and staring their opponent down. Crazy actually going as far as click spamming and running around.

can i appeal my mute? i wasn't trying to spam the server but i apologize for making an ass out of myself

i have a chat mod that sends more messages depending on the length of the post that i use because its frustrating to have to type out multiple messages to avoid the character limit

did something break
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:28:30 AM by skill4life »

I had a bug: when i have lose soem tournament for a reason i did't play all the next tournament
when a tournament start i did't spawn in the weapon room and i wasnt in the tournament tab

added seeding:
  • players start in a match with another player of equivalent skill level

balance changes:
  • nerfed beam rifle from 20 damage to 15
  • removed sniper rifle headshots. sniper rifle headshots allowed users to instantly kill enemies without shield at range, and due to the sniper rifle's insane fire rate people wielding the sniper rifle frequently double tap their opponents to death in under a second. additionally, most maps do have teleports or side routes, meaning a sniper rifle who stays at range is able to command the whole wide open battlefield. enemy players could not sneak up on the sniper rifle, because at range the sniper rifle is uncounterable.
  • reduced wave rifle knockback. one big issue about the game right now is when you are launched into the air you have no air control and enemies are able to get shots off on you for free. the wave rifle in particular launched people miles up into the air, and because of its wide projectile spread it is impossible to not combo airborne enemies.

betting:
  • you cannot bet on matches inbetween 11 PM and 8 AM PST unless an admin is online
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:15:02 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Will you ever add new weps gary? Also another question, will something ever be done about the spiral missile? It's just weird because it's the only gun I know of that fires through walls, and I think it's a two shot kill. Maybe it's just me, but I find it frustrating to go against

Will you ever add new weps gary? Also another question, will something ever be done about the spiral missile? It's just weird because it's the only gun I know of that fires through walls, and I think it's a two shot kill. Maybe it's just me, but I find it frustrating to go against
Three shot kill. Don't crouch.

if you're having a great day this server is great for ruining it!!!

but the sad truth is that i would play this 24/7
pls nerf twin spam

Three shot kill. Don't crouch.
that goes for everything in general

the twin spam rifle is probably the most overpowered and frustrating weapon to fight against but are also one of the most fun to use apart from the missle l and sawblade rifle. its nearly as powerful as the sawblade rifle both at close and medium range. the chargable laser can be used to force opponents out of cover and is slower than missle l but can be faster if you time the charges right and the weapon has no overheat which makes it more reliable than the chaingun and machine gun because you have to conserve overheat wisely for direct fights in those weapons

the recoil on the weapon makes it efficient at travelling the map or hovering in mid air or getting up to high places and the charge laser is also good for blast jumping around because it can deal less self-damage than the rocket jumper (also known as the primary weapon designed for blast jumping). unlike the sawblade rifle (which is probably on the same tier of twin spam rifle) you cant hurt yourself with it unless you're using the charge laser and even then the damage is shielded back quickly and you can be more careful with it. if you are going to fix the spam rifles then you better be smart with it because if the charge goes then it will become another one-trick spammer and if the lasers are nerfed to a certain extent then everyone will rely on another close-ranged weapon and ignore the spam rifles for what they are entirely

when does destroyerofblocks make a return

twin spam and missile storm should be removed. they both share the same mechanical space with sawblade in the sense that they all excel at flushing enemies out of cover so they can be battered with hard to dodge projectiles. sawblade is already one of the deepest primaries along with spiral since they all introduce another dimension of gameplay, sawblade mastery includes shooting around corners and aiming your shots to bounce and hit people hiding behind cover

twin spam has absolutely no depth. the secondary is just the novelty icing on the cake that makes spam almost the best weapon. missile storm is already terrible. just remove them both and stick with sawblade

I have an idea for the sniper... Just hear me out okay?

Return the crits.
But make the crits not happen against crouching players...
Reduce the damage to 33.5/67
Make it a secondary
???

Because when you look at the rest of the primaries, they all typically have more depth than the secondaries. Most of them can even be viewed as combining secondaries together in some form or another. But sniper is just sniper. It's only purpose is to get a quick hit off on someone. I totally agree that being able to double tap kill someone was definitely too much, but I feel like losing the crits makes the weapon feel really bland and uninteresting. Especially with the loss of knockback too on headshots. These changes will keep it just as interesting, but not as overpowered as it was, and also open up new weapon combos.