Author Topic: Moving Head Spotlight Fixture [In Urgent Need of this Add-On]  (Read 577 times)

I have been wanting this add-on for over 4 years now. I have been trying for so long to make it my-self but keep failing. I really want this add on.

It's essentially a tank turret, but looks like a light with a beam. That's IT! The beam must illuminate/emit as well as being re-colourable with the spray can. The beam should also be partially invisible as well as having a long distance to it.

Honestly, it would make my life if someone would make this. If you are willing to, we can exchange Skype contact details!

Reason for the request: I'm making a concert stage thing.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 09:32:38 PM by MATT VORN »

the original is broken: i have a copy of it and it crashes whenever someone turns into that playertype. in addition, it breaks the light command.

its very possible to remake it by modifying existing addons - if i have time i can derp around in blender and see if i can get something working.

the original is broken: i have a copy of it and it crashes whenever someone turns into that playertype. in addition, it breaks the light command.

its very possible to remake it by modifying existing addons - if i have time i can derp around in blender and see if i can get something working.

Could you send me over the file of the "old" one. It's just so I can see what the contents are and how the add-on was put together. As you may tell, I don't want to use it as it sounds glitchy af.

Also you would be a saint if you make one of these lights. Seriously!