Author Topic: Talos is goin to drama me for striking him on racism.  (Read 2262 times)

thanks i was looking for this

OT:
on the positive side, he probably wasn't serious.
on the negative side, well, this thread happened.

Talos is a plague. Everywhere he goes he just drags this offensive mentality with him and it bothers a lot of people. Normally i'd be in support of a drama against him but this is sorta... uncalled for.

Honestly OP you should've just banned him from the server. He would've either been too scared to make a drama or he would make one and it would instantly backfire on him.

he wont be giving you any more trouble, in this country, we see your kind as proud persons of color

tribals should have their bl keys removed!!!

Well, Talos is my friend. We stopped being friends because, he was very very loveual. Why, he tried asking Rose out. Me and my friend was going to drama'd him but we were too afraid we were going to be drama'd instead.

Well, Talos is my friend. We stopped being friends because, he was very very loveual. Why, he tried asking Rose out. Me and my friend was going to drama'd him but we were too afraid we were going to be drama'd instead.
Why the bump?

Why the bump?

Well, Talos ust to be my friend, until we permanently ban him. Now I tried freinding him. I got blocked, so I do know that he might be a r****.

I think Talos is just like Boner. Why? Because, he is also a bully. He come in my server, started saying loveual things to me. Saying that im a girl and he likes me. Wonder why, and he goes to other people's server, loveually harass other people.

we were too afraid we were going to be drama'd instead.
You're afraid of being drama'd

Can you stop bumping dramas for gods sake