Author Topic: Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]  (Read 15937 times)

You're right, that certainly is funny. It's almost as funny as how the two are both as annoying as each other, so it's no wonder people are getting upset at them equally.

My-my, this forum is full of funny jokes, much like yourself.
i never found myself to be funny tyvm

also i can hear those guys coming with their smackdown gifs and supa hot fire gifs brb getting my tinfoil hat

I'm going to give you some special, exclusive life advice that's going to help you fit in society like a big kid one day.

I want you to take a screenshot of that post, print it out, store it in a safe place, and in 5 years come back and read it again and tell me what you think of it.

I'm going to give you some special, exclusive life advice that's going to help you fit in society like a big kid one day.

I want you to take a screenshot of that post, print it out, store it in a safe place, and in 5 years come back and read it again and tell me what you think of it.
sorry i really don't know how to screenshot the forums
also my printers "broken" and i'd probably lose that picture after 5 years

Lol, mcjob is going to give life advice. Nice try mate, but I wouldn't take advice from you.

Lol, mcjob is going to give life advice. Nice try mate, but I wouldn't take advice from you.

absolutely lame

do u have a story called McJob and Me? i need backstory

yeah at this point nothing can save kochieboy and he kniows it

It hasn't even been 1 day and I'm already cringing at some of my own posts.

only luna can save him

Don't worry, I've been praying the gay away just for you bby~

absolutely lame

do u have a story called McJob and Me? i need backstory

Yes, it's gonna be a 3 part novel about how I just foken love my mate mcjob

Don't worry, I've been praying the gay away just for you bby~

Yes, it's gonna be a 3 part novel about how I just foken love my mate mcjob

i'd pay good money to read that novel

Just by reading through the 9 pages of this drama, one part of me is telling me that it's Insert name here's fault, but the other part is telling me that it's kahnuu's fault. I am literally this confused.

I'm just gonna go on the support side however, because this guy couldn't even wait three days and just made an alt. Plus, I always got the feeling that he was going to go to the dark side, which is how I feel about some forumers.

he tried to say "on this account" like it meant something but he literally got banned for flaming this guy, this month
freek got banned for telling tenshi to shut the forget up, then the drama he made invoked tenshi to get added to the ban on sight list. it doesnt matter.

Just by reading through the 9 pages of this drama, one part of me is telling me that it's Insert name here's fault, but the other part is telling me that it's kahnuu's fault. I am literally this confused.

I'm just gonna go on the support side however, because this guy couldn't even wait three days and just made an alt. Plus, I always got the feeling that he was going to go to the dark side, which is how I feel about some forumers.

wtf do i have to do with this