Author Topic: discrepancy on blockland.us  (Read 4413 times)

My BLID is 13371. I bought block-land with ANOTHER key over 5 years ago.

Please don't assume things that hasn't happened. I'm here for the peace. Not for the hate!

My BLID is 13371. I bought block-land with ANOTHER key over 5 years ago.
Please don't assume things that hasn't happened. I'm here for the peace. Not for the hate!
cough
he's acting like that because he is actually an alt
i don't know who he is though but he's definitely an alt
some guy pm'd me this for god knows what reason like a week ago
-snip-
but yeah this guy is an alt
oh i just noticed that he conveniently included his original blid in his signature
in-game he's some guy named "ROBLOXIAN" and "GRIEF3R" if that helps
doesn't seem like peace to me...

lets not turn this into a drama

How doesn't it. Also, just to let you know. KentMansleyDaBoss PM'd this to whoever started this argument. Now as mature adults. Could we all just move on from this topic. Everyone should know that if you get banned from this forum, you have to buy another key.

This is my other key. Also. My name isn't GRIEF3R on block land. It is actually MATT VORN. Like my name here. The search engine used hasn't identified my updated name as of yet.

Again. Please stop prosecuting me of stuff which I haven't done.

lets not turn this into a drama
this includes both sides not replying to each other, not just one side stopping.
the easiest way to kill tension is to literally not say anything - look at how the nickpb drama totally turned around into its own internal drama topic with people attacking each other. How? Nickpb never replied to it.

this includes both sides not replying to each other, not just one side stopping.
the easiest way to kill tension is to literally not say anything - look at how the nickpb drama totally turned around into its own internal drama topic with people attacking each other. How? Nickpb never replied to it.

Indeed. Thanks :)

I don't understand why your IGN name is "GRIEF3R"

It was my producer alias, here is my old soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/grieferuk

Now, since I was banned with my previous (and in-game) key on this forum. I had to purchase another one so I can gain access back. I have spoke to support and they said accept the fact how I messed up when I was 12. Now here I am at 16 with another key.

My name is now MATT VORN on BLID 13371, an admin might be able to check this to confirm it for you too!

MATT VORN is my NEW producer alias, here is my new soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mattvorn

If none of this can persuade anyone that I am BLID 13371 in game. I don't know what can.

I can meet you in game and say a private message which you can send me. Whatever evidence that is possible to present here today. I am happy to oblige.

How doesn't it. Also, just to let you know. KentMansleyDaBoss PM'd this to whoever started this argument. Now as mature adults. Could we all just move on from this topic. Everyone should know that if you get banned from this forum, you have to buy another key.

This is my other key. Also. My name isn't GRIEF3R on block land. It is actually MATT VORN. Like my name here. The search engine used hasn't identified my updated name as of yet.

Again. Please stop prosecuting me of stuff which I haven't done.

You threatened me first because I called one of your posts crossposts. You then locked all your topics. Coincidence?

You threatened me first because I called one of your posts crossposts. You then locked all your topics. Coincidence?

No one said it was a coincidence. I locked similar posts because I TOOK ADVISE from you. Stop pretending otherwise.

What is it with everyone getting mad and prosecuting me?

Did you not share this PM and caused loads of issues for me and in-between us?

I suggest that we both stop now. In my opinion this argument is far to pedantic and unnecessary. It is also ironic that there is discrepancy inside a post about discrepancy.

You guys are derailing the thread.

ok so back on topic (at least, for me)

I thought it was only $10.00, not $20.00.
Well, at least around the time I bought it...

ok so back on topic (at least, for me)

I thought it was only $10.00, not $20.00.
Well, at least around the time I bought it...

Same here.  I could have sworn I got it for about £7.99 some time in 2008(?)

I got it for $9 when it released on Steam.

I realised he didn't update the FAQ, it's still $9.98
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:38:12 PM by Spartan224 »

I had to pay the good ol' $20 for the landblock