Author Topic: discrepancy on blockland.us  (Read 4411 times)

I had to pay the good ol' $20 for the landblock
me three

back in my day a plot 'o land cost $20

Now as mature adults. Could we all just move on from this topic.
Well this wouldnt be happening if you werent to have derailed it

Well this wouldnt be happening if you werent to have derailed it

Can't you just stop already? This is getting old. BTW, in what way did I start this? That other guy posted a pic of a PRIVATE message on this forum.

Since the argument all of us apart from you have decided to move on with out lives like mature adults.

Im pretty sure that the game used to be around £10 in the uk (around $15 dollars). I got another copy in easter for£5.40.

You guys should seriously stop complaining about the prices. They are EXTREMELY fair prices, in fact, in my opinion, the game should cost $25 considering how much you can do with it.

This is discrepancy to some extent. But to be honest, you're being pedantic if you think a change in price by no more than $5 is discrepancy.

There's obviously a lot more demand for the game now that it's on steam. That's the only explanation for raised prices.

I hope my comment cleared some things up for you all!
I'm an American and can confirm this is a lie because Americans always get better prices on games due to you guys getting ripped off. /s

This is pretty true for some games like Elite: Dangerous though (60/105 dollars vs 60/105 euros)

Can't you just stop already? This is getting old. BTW, in what way did I start this? That other guy posted a pic of a PRIVATE message on this forum.
1. Its a day old, so no its not old and 2. you started it by making a big deal out of a pm, so
Can't you just stop already?

1. Its a day old, so no its not old and 2. you started it by making a big deal out of a pm, so

...so grow up and stop arguing like a child. The issue is now resolved and your input is not needed.

...so grow up and stop arguing like a child. The issue is now resolved and your input is not needed.

Very wise words, fellow soldier.

Very warm regards.

The Czechoslovakian Commanricharder.