[sorta] Roblox Rocket Launcher

Author Topic: [sorta] Roblox Rocket Launcher  (Read 11603 times)

read the description. it says its an EDIT of the default rocket launcher. how sad.
Pretty sure he meant to say he edited the Default Rocket launcher to work like it.

Havent tried it yet so I'm not sure.

Pretty sure he meant to say he edited the Default Rocket launcher to work like it.

Havent tried it yet so I'm not sure.
where would you even get that idea

it literally says "reskin of the default rocket launcher'

where would you even get that idea

it literally says "reskin of the default rocket launcher'
The thread I made requesting it he asked how long the delay should be, just because its an edit doesn't mean it can't act any different, just look at the gun edits.

The thread I made requesting it he asked how long the delay should be, just because its an edit doesn't mean it can't act any different, just look at the gun edits.
There is a difference between an edit of the code and a reskin.

In the OP, it does say that it's just a reskin of the default rocket launcher.

I honestly totally forgot about that woops

it's identical to the default rl in every way except model and thus position the rocket comes out of. Even so, it's very close to the default rl in that way too

I honestly totally forgot about that woops

it's identical to the default rl in every way except model and thus position the rocket comes out of. Even so, it's very close to the default rl in that way too

:/

Well at least the weapon has a model, I feel like I have asked for too much but will you ever update this to work like it? I mean its fine as is but... it would complete it if it worked like it.

I don't get it. Why reskin it but not make it work differently?
I really want rockets that speed up illogically and can be walked into. :(

I don't get it. Why reskin it but not make it work differently?
I really want rockets that speed up illogically and can be walked into. :(
Roblox rocket launchers were annoying. However, that was the charm of the classic days.

Update should be pushed through Glass; if you are not prompted to update ingame, please do so manually by redownloading from the BLG page.
Why Glass instead of Support_Updater? I think a lot more people have Updater installed.

also, there isn't a duck cannon explosion noise. if you noticed, you could hear with the duck cannon that it has the explosion noise similar to the rocket launcher in roblox.

the model doesn't really look that similar

Why Glass instead of Support_Updater? I think a lot more people have Updater installed.
im not sure how to properly set up my github page to push updates; i didnt have the time to learn how to support updater earlier so i just used glass

the model doesn't really look that similar
This.  Don't get me wrong, it's a nice model, but it doesn't look anything like the Roblox one.

Are you able to walk into the rocket and accidentally kill yourself?

your able to run into the warhead with the
warhead launcher from quake-type weapons made by bushido.

Quake-type weapons is made by Bushido

This.  Don't get me wrong, it's a nice model, but it doesn't look anything like the Roblox one.
yeah vita talked to me about it and made his own version

if he wants to release it standalone, that's fine by me. i'll just rename this to something else.
if he wants me to push it as the official version, that's also fine by me. i'll just transfer all credits to him.