B̶L̶O̶C̶K̶L̶A̶N̶D̶ FORUMS ON HIGH ALERT 4/1/2016 (IT'S ALMOST OVER GUYS))

Author Topic: B̶L̶O̶C̶K̶L̶A̶N̶D̶ FORUMS ON HIGH ALERT 4/1/2016 (IT'S ALMOST OVER GUYS))  (Read 67501 times)

you cant view posts on anyone's profiles anymore
it's all over.
Azer

Welcome to the semi anon world

Lord Tony®

i've got a little weiner honhonhon

Yo I'll suck your richard
I'll determine whether or not to accept this offer tomorrow

Rotondo

I hope you guys are enjoying our new update to the Blockland Forums!

Azer

Guys really, it would be great to keep names. Think about it.

I'll determine whether or not to accept this offer tomorrow
;)

Rotondo

I hope you guys are enjoying our new update to the Blockland Forums!
Azer

Not sure if real Odnotor or not...

Lord Tony®

actually it kinda is

Fresh off the boat, from blockland forums, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackstuff here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4kidschan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking blf friends would quote. None of that here. You don't quote. You don't report. This ain't blockland forums, kid. This is 4kidschan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to roblox, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

watch badspot to forget to remove this

Guys really, it would be great to keep names. Think about it.
look dog, if u wanna keep your weird gay new name, just make a new account, cus I can guarantee you badspot isn't gonna change your username to "Azer" after all this