Author Topic: Project 1-31-08 (yes its a Cloverfield rip-off of a title)  (Read 3695 times)

No, it is however not a Cloverfield spoof. (Sorry for those who were expecting it). What it is is this:

The Star Wars Movie, though is still in production and will be out by Spring at least (due to lack of modifications and lack of production help, get on it people) So in the meantime, I myself, am taking on a project with less need of 'special' things. Something anyone could do with Fraps. Though, unlike what someone could do with Fraps, it will have a plot and story line. Now, because this is a "hush-hush" project, I'm only looking for the best of the best. Submit your ideas and whatnot in this forum, and if I select you, I'll PM you all the info.

I'm sure a lot of people would like to help, and you can. I need as many things as I did in the Star Wars film, however, this time I'm not trying to fit any certain character, so all voices are welcome. And I also don't need any props, all the mods I would need are probably already released.

If it does come down to it and it turns out to actually be a Cloverfield spoof. I'm sorry for ruining the surprise, but I have a feeling we're not going in that direction.

Remember, all are welcome this time. Nothing special to apply, just apply. I hope you have good ideas(though I do have a few of my own), and it'll give me something to do until we start the Star Wars movie. Until then, see ya.

~Scott

Updates:

Well I've come up with a story line and have already signed up +Singapura+ as one of the voice actors, still a lot of roles to fill though. Anyway, the update is this, character concepts (these are rough draft, don't laugh):

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 08:59:13 PM by Swholli »

I can act, as long as it's on a weekend. And no voice, either.

I could act, I'm on the computer everyday after I'm done my homework. I could also do voice if you wish.

This looks like it's shaping up to be epic.

All of you can act... but does anyone do voices? I like to hear peoples voices... lol... so lonely.

I could act, I'm on the computer everyday after I'm done my homework. I could also do voice if you wish.

Oh I didn't see that, send me a voice audition, try to be as dramatic as possible... lol.

Oh I didn't see that, send me a voice audition, try to be as dramatic as possible... lol.
Rofl, what exactly do you want me to say?

Rofl, what exactly do you want me to say?

They have set us up the bomb... I dunno, like something they'd say on CIA or something. I'm actually trying for some story as well as random humor.

So you want us to do everything for you including: Writing the script, acting ect ?

lol

So you want us to do everything for you including: Writing the script, acting ect ?

lol

No not at all! :D (though I did come off a little as saying that) I want you all to help with those things! If your willing of coarse. And by the way, I have a script coming in progress, if you really want to help, show me so, and i'll let you in on the dirty little secrete that is Project 1-31-08!!! OHHH!

I updated something: see above.

haha, those aren't actually that bad at all.