Author Topic: col burton  (Read 1944 times)

2C

Alright so, Col. Burton is some badmin on Xalos' Despair Syndrome server. I don't have any SS's because i was too mad to think about anything else.
So here's what happened: average game, trial comes up. someone said to vote me because my avatar was "black". so i asked col to do something about what just happened, and since i didnt want to get to specific for a couple of reasons, i only said "you know what happened" so a couple minutes later (yes i raged lmao) he says "oh i got u 2C" and mutes me from OOC. i can understand for a couple of reasons why he did but i didnt break any of the rules of the server. so i kept calling him a badmin in the normal chat then he mutes me from OOC forever. then he bans me for 3 days for being "a blatant troll".
again, i can understand why he muted me, but he could've atleast done something about the stuffstorm that happened. also the next round since it glitched and everyone was innocent col said "everyone jump into the furnace when you spawn to reset the round" so i said "im not doing stuff col says" or something along those lines, so he forcekills me. i would've done the same if someone said that anyway so it doesnt matter.

sincerely, "blatant troll" 2C.
also xalos if you read this, control your damn server.

never drama someone on drama day :panda:

How long ago from now did this take place?

2C

How long ago from now did this take place?
oh it was today