Archive > April Fools 2016

LeafyIsHere, making fun of autistic youtuber

(1/8) > >>

khanu:
h3h3productions           
papa klein                                                                                                                                                                                     
this guy sucks. im friends with these guys.

khanu:
Pyrocynical           
Youtube Commentator                                                                                                                                                                                     
I'm not taking sides in this. But h3h3 is a piece of stuff and he sucks and he will kill me if he sees me in real life.

khanu:
LeafyIsHere           
CS:GO Surfer                                                                                                                                                                                     
Yeah dude I'm sorry the cringe was yeah dude. Sorry. Sorry yeah dude. Yeah.

khanu:
LeafyIsHere           
CS:GO Surfer                                                                                                                                                                                     
Oh yeah I forgot to mention h3 is a stuff who is GAY and heres the proof. leafy: ####### h3h3: pryo sucks

True Johnny:

--- Quote from: Anonymous on April 01, 2016, 09:13:17 PM ---Pyrocynical           
Youtube Commentator                                                                                                                                                                                     
I'm not taking sides in this. But h3h3 is a piece of stuff and he sucks and he will kill me if he sees me in real life.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version