Author Topic: The BLF Waiting Room v5.0002  (Read 13269 times)

Why can't you be not a cigarette?

why cant you:

get an avatar that isn't jppeged to stuff

get an avatar that isn't shirtless furries, because not everyone wants to see that

then perhaps people would feel better about putting it into things

Your avatar is on fire in the edit, strictly speaking you are the bundle of sticks

i stated it in my post, if you can't be loving arsed to add your avatar through ctrl+c then ctrl+v, then you honestly don't deserve to even be added in a good light.
your avatar was ignited because it's gay furry trash

You guys are being extreme richards wtf

Mason when I get home I'll put in your avatar. Jesus christ guys whats wrong with you.

You guys are being extreme richards wtf

Mason when I get home I'll put in your avatar. Jesus christ guys whats wrong with you.
his avatar is in, i lit on fire.

his avatar is in, i lit on fire.
Just add it in or deal with it being in. Bloukface's avataris in there and its furry too. Wtf

Just add it in or deal with it being in. Bloukface's avataris in there and its furry too. Wtf

blouks avatar isn't suggestive and its good quality

also he bothered to put it in there himself

itt:  furry gets mad when people dont want to put his loveualized anthro dog avatar in, then white knights come to the rescue

then white knights come to the rescue

literally only insert name

would anyone else like to jump in?

would anyone else like to jump in?
Shhh we can't be too risky, he's probably into vore too

I don't want to jump in, not into that kinda stuff

OT: I think we should propose a rule where anyone who wants to be added has to have a transparent avatar or an avatar which can easily be Magic Wand'd. I cringed when trying to put harry's avatar in because of the background, and I'm kinda glad you guys removed it because it was just ergh - it didn't fit.

Pie crust, I'd add you in but the whole stufffest here is that backgrounded avatars do not fit well, and look at your avatar!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 12:56:59 PM by ChappersTeddy »

accidentally throws a lit match onto the furry next to conan the cake
oh stuff sorry guys i was trying to light a candle in the other worm
... stuff i hope conan is flame handicapant (fire proof if you don't know)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:43:08 PM by Blue Screen »