Author Topic: have you ever wondered how many people youve seen are dead  (Read 1721 times)

A few years back one of these kids in my neighborhood died by crashing into a car on a dirt bike while doing a wheelie on his birthday, showing off gone wrong. One of my friends who used to play football with every now and then was shot and killed in the front of his house this year. This one kid that I knew when I was in High School died in a motorcycle accident also this year. I know there's been more I just cant think of it right now
Holy

Yeah, I actually think this all the time, I also think about how many people I've saw in total in my lifetime.

Saw my grandmother die when I was like 8. She fell down the stairs and I was the first to see what all the noise was, on,y to find her lying on the floor, blank-faced, choking. My parents told me to go into a room and they locked me in. She passed-away about 10 minutes later. Definitely one of the most traumatic things I hace ever seen.

Saw my grandmother die when I was like 8. She fell down the stairs and I was the first to see what all the noise was, on,y to find her lying on the floor, blank-faced, choking. My parents told me to go into a room and they locked me in. She passed-away about 10 minutes later. Definitely one of the most traumatic things I hace ever seen.
Holy stuff

Some girl in my school passed away a month or two ago from a car crash. She sat in front of me in math class and that's all I knew about her. It was sad but I didn't really know her so I kind of shrugged it off.