Author Topic: Who had the best thread on april fools?  (Read 4307 times)

What bothers me is that you can't edit your posts due to it's archival. So I have a bunch of stupid pictures of this Squirrel in bondage and a paint.net drawing of Flowey with PSA Flight 182. Being too specific for ya? There were no survivors and children were killed in a playground near.

that's right, your embarrassing posts are stuck there forever

I laughed at the thread where CJ was saying he don't follow no trains.

Luckily I knew something like this was going to happen and didn't go crazy.

no regrets

Rtbarchiv spamming and then gets banned.

i made the roast thread, the meme megathread, the fake North Korea thread, and the badspot is dead thread. they are forever remembered

I laughed at the thread where CJ was saying he don't follow no trains.
I made that thread

i made this thread in hopes that I could talk to myself for a while page but rtb archives handicapped ass had to spam his stupid post. glad he's banned

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=295169.0

Imo, the only one worth viewing is the "My son is a little bitch" thread.

Badspot

• Administrator
What bothers me is that you can't edit your posts due to it's archival. So I have a bunch of stupid pictures of this Squirrel in bondage and a paint.net drawing of Flowey with PSA Flight 182. Being too specific for ya? There were no survivors and children were killed in a playground near.

Damn, your immaculate reputation is now ruined!

Damn, your immaculate reputation is now ruined!

OH GOD! MY FAME AND FORTUNE GOES DOWN THE DRAIN!

That's what was great about the april fools mode, or at least, the concept of it.
Your name meant nothing anymore. There was no bias based on previous experiences with a person. Each post was judged on it's substance, rather than the name stapled to it.
The even better thing about coming back out of that mode (gee what a surprise!), is that the people who abused the other side of this, the part where there's no consequence on your image for your actions... they get to have their shame dangle there for an eternity.