Author Topic: post why you hate Lego sometimes  (Read 2216 times)

loving stickers....
this but with ANY toy that made me put the stickers on myself
I'd rather it just look plain than have the stickers being crooked and able to come off if I don't do it right

I also almost got banned from there for getting a little to zealous about LDD's field of view and stating it 'sucks burps'.

is that knowyourmeme

I also almost got banned from there for getting a little to zealous about LDD's field of view and stating it 'sucks burps'.

well yea but the brick separators are extremely painful when there's the instance above when those bricks are the only thing to latch onto.

well yea but the brick separators are extremely painful when there's the instance above when those bricks are the only thing to latch onto.
Do you just not have hands? That's literally why brick separators were made and I've never had difficulty using one.

Do you just not have hands? That's literally why brick separators were made and I've never had difficulty using one.
it's hard to use a lever without a surface to push it off of, is what I'm saying

is that knowyourmeme
Even better. It's Knowyourmeme's entry for the same image.

it's hard to use a lever without a surface to push it off of, is what I'm saying
then use two brick separators for DOUBLE THE SEPARATION