Moltenkitten showing his true colors

Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17065 times)

You were playing devil's advocate for a 20-some loser who gets his kicks from trolling kids on a lego game and making it out to be like I was irrationally seething with rage because of his stupid posts...

I asked you if you considered it was because you were being irrationally angry. I didn't say "you are being irrationally angry". I'm not witch hunting you right now. All I'm trying to say is I came to terms with Tony, a guy I've been at odds with for a long time, by changing my attitude towards him. I take his more controversial posts with a pinch of salt. If anything they're pretty amusing.

But that's just me, I can't make you think that way, and I'm not saying you don't think that way.

It's impossible (for the people originally referred to) to take it up with tony in that he will blow it off or post it somewhere. Attempts have been made. However, I never said it is impossible to ignore tony, more so that ignoring him wasn't any form of solution considering people are still stuffting their pants over his completely obvious bait. I ain't about to blame people for getting trolled since this starfish has been trolling people for what, seven years now?

I can't tell you or anyone how they should personally deal with it. I think there's a right way and I think there's a wrong way. If Tony is ultimately in the wrong and is breaking the rules, then it's logical to assume that the best way to deal with it is to just report him. I can't speak for this because I'm not in your shoes.

Can you explain to me the merit in people like Blockchip and Molten starting arguments and forming controversy in the Harvest thread, or how it's justified because you believe Tony exemplifies bad behavior? Because I don't see it.

I asked you if you considered it was because you were being irrationally angry. I didn't say "you are being irrationally angry". I'm not witch hunting you right now. All I'm trying to say is I came to terms with Tony, a guy I've been at odds with for a long time, by changing my attitude towards him. I take his more controversial posts with a pinch of salt. If anything they're pretty amusing.

I think I see what you mean, then. I'd like to take his controversial posts with a grain of salt, but like I said, it's hard to not get mildly annoyed after every thread getting absolutely derailed because of the bait.

I can't tell you or anyone how they should personally deal with it. I think there's a right way and I think there's a wrong way. If Tony is ultimately in the wrong and is breaking the rules, then it's logical to assume that the best way to deal with it is to just report him. I can't speak for this because I'm not in your shoes.

Again, my point was that engaging tony at all whatsoever is probably not a good idea because he will most certainly attempt to turn it on you or publicly lampoon your apology / ultimatum. I probably could have worded it miles better, but I still mean what I say that tony's too much of a moron to diffuse this situation so it's on molten / blockchip / aoki / czech to stop responding

Can you explain to me the merit in people like Blockchip and Molten starting arguments and forming controversy in the Harvest thread, or how it's justified because you believe Tony exemplifies bad behavior? Because I don't see it.

It's less of them being justified in posting garbage in the harvest thread and more along the lines of the harvest laying in the bed they made. I've said this multiple times even in blockchip's thread that while blockchip should definitely forget off and stop posting in anything relating to tony or harvest, it's completely tony's / the harvest's fault that they're arguing in their clan discussion in the first place.

I've never understood why it's so hard for people to ignore Tony

I've never understood why it's so hard for people to ignore Tony
everyone talks about tony so much to the point that hes everywhere, even if it's not tony speaking directly
and tony pulls a bunch of stuff (ex. adding someone new to the harvested section) so someone is bound to start talking about it, thus bringing more attention towards tony
also blockchip basically talks about tony all of the time so the harvest thread (and anywhere else blockchip mentions tony) will get bumped and people will look at it
that's just my two cents, idk

post blockers (or whatever they're called) might work though

post blockers (or whatever they're called) might work though

Moltenkitten claimed he use to block my posts then later said he disabled it because he was just curious about what I was talking about.

I got rid of it because I click the button out of curiosity anyway