Author Topic: Spoil the ending of a game V2 (Please add game names in transparent text)  (Read 4490 times)

you fail, the guy dies. The end.

Call of Duty

you go to the moon, then go back to earth again and get kicked out of the facility you've spent many many years in

portal 2

you go to the moon, then go back to earth again and get kicked out of the facility you've spent many many years in

portal 2
Portal 2

Portal 2
dude i wrote that in transparent texts you don't need to respond to it with something i've already input

dude i wrote that in transparent texts you don't need to respond to it with something i've already input
im on mobile so I can't see it

im on mobile so I can't see it
when you quote something you can see the BBCode, nerd
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 08:02:12 AM by Niff »

it turns out you were a body double for the real cool guy

MGSV TPP

You kill a god and create a new world
Xenoblade Chronicles

you die but then dlc so you don't die

hey look I made another set because I find this interesting plus I cant pick favorite games easy

You finally beat the BIG BAD who also is also a DRAGON which is kinda CLICHE but who cares forget you, your best friend laments that finally killing this EVIL DRAGON would require YOU ALSO DYING because timey-wimey-plotcoupon forget you x2, and you say your final farewells to said best friend as you FADE AWAY DRAMATICALLY, your former comrades praising you for having such a huge impact on their lives all the while having hope that you may ONE DAY RETURN...and then you wake up in a familiar field...to a familiar face.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

After finally having gone through hell and back to try and save your girlfriend, you are proclaimed king because you SAVED THE DAY, your friends odd acquaintances stand beside you as you reflect on the actions that lead up to this point, from fighting giant bees to loving zombies and what can only be compared to as THOSE loving CAVEMEN. Its clearly a stuff world that you rule now, but at least you're rich. And a king. Oh, and your girlfriend is dead.

Conker's Bad FurDay

You die. So does Lisa.

Assassin's Creed...Revelations?

You die.

Assassin's Creed 3

You are about to die but by sheer coincidence you don't die.

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

DEMON FANG! DEMON FANG! DEMON FANG! SONIC THRUST! (ending cutscene) ..."WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS TREE, HERO?" (ending credits immediately)

Tales of Symphonia

You fight off one of the last surviving members of an ancient race because he is an starfish. Because of PLOT, your best friend is dying of OLD AGE. Also, she is ARTIFICIAL. For some reason she loving COMES ON TO YOU AS SHE DIES BECAUSE OF EXTREMELY stuffTY stuffTY BAD PLOT. Also, your face, which has never been shown in like the past -umpteenth games, IS NOW REVEALED because "LOL WHO CARES ABOUT FACELESS HEROES??!?". Also everyone hates you because you are LITERALLY JACK BAUER AND THE GOVERNMENT IS OBLIGATED TO HATE YOU.

Halo 4

You die.

Minecraft: Hardcore Mode

You die.

Bioshock

You die.

Bioshock: Infinite

You kill a member of the Blue Man Group and everyone looks to the sunset
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Subspace Emmisary

You die.

Bioshock
actually, you only die in bioshock 2
unless youre talking about the final cutscene but thats kinda cheap since its the epilogue