Airlines Thread

Author Topic: Airlines Thread  (Read 1985 times)

Planes are too dangerous.

What if your plane is hijacked and 7/11 is caused

Or it crashes sometimes
On the contrary, there are less fatal plane crashes per year than savage vending machine killings.

You have to understand that most "incidents" are minor at best; for example, a pilot requiring a touch-and-go because he's overshot the runway, or a bird-strike into an engine. Even major incidents like a plane fire or a hijacking can result in 0 fatalities and a safe landing (not gonna link the specific accident reports, but trust me that both of these are true).

I consider Southwest better because Qantas has had a fatal crash a long long time ago.
QANTAS has had 6 fatal non-military incidents during operation previous to the late 1950s, but all were in non-modern aircraft, and several of those were due to design faults in the models of aircraft.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 02:47:41 PM by McJobless »

wow, this is really well drawn
I mean, dang. imagine what normal research would look like from this guy
maybe he can only draw planes and that's why he's forced to draw plane research

cheeki breeki airlines

My dream has always been to fly in a Boeing 747, my last sight being the city below, from the roosterpit, and a rapidly approaching skyscraper as I descend to heaven

wow, this is really well drawn
I mean, dang. imagine what normal research would look like from this guy
Normal research? You mean actual people? I wouldn't classify drawings as regular research lol

A plane is just a bus with wings.

Vs.

Cmon america. Step your game up.

I've never been in a commercial airplane.

why fly any other airline?

why fly any other airline?

Because I want to stay on the planet and on top of the ground when we touch the runway. When we land, the plane will either blast off into low orbit or become embedded in the Earth.