Author Topic: Sci-fi Dystopian RP map.  (Read 3171 times)

"The Orders Dystopia"
The Order with their original name given to the aliens by the oppressed humans have dug out a large trench for mining and protection from the deadly radioactive winds that sweep over the city. Dispite the hellish conditions it is the city with the least strict laws as it is a border to one to the true cities of the order.

Me and a friend named Fab Worked on a map for a month or so starting with just a road and a sci-fi trailer that grew into a large scale map. I occasional use it for RP but when I did some kiddies tried to steal it. I am currently under a new name Ristyenok my previous name Toxic Squid. BL_ID 26966. I'm posting it here just to show you guys some basics. and for referable proof of my ownership.  Please note HL2 was a huge inspiration for many aspects both inside the RP and the build itself.

I know the quality of the map is inconsistent. The parts of the map where added over time and SEVERAL different versions of each area where added and removed. There used to be a LARGE wall between the actual city and the citidel that was mostly desert. Some parts are spammy and the terrain is basic. There was going to be a large scale valley that lead to a swampy/forested area untouched by radiation. There was going to be a much larger city that moved closer to the citidel. A Large bug hive and even a more detailed interior of the citadel.

When I ever do host this you are aloud to ask to build your own home anywhere there is room. Though due to laziness credit will be limited to my memory.

*stuffs bricks and cummies plox*

looks cool but seems kinda flat

beautiful map, it may be a bit flat but; still looks amazing.

Very nice stuff. It's not the most beautiful brickwork I've ever seen in my life but I understand the kind of commitment and dedication it takes to make a big project like this. Love the atmosphere, that shot with the citadel in the background is loving awesome

*stuffs bricks and cummies plox*

What an interesting specimen

I don't know many maps that really use that skybox, so it's great that you were able to use it to match your build! In particular the first picture is quite striking. If I were to complain there is a bit of a skew in detail, shown in these pictures where there is a lot of unused space that could just use like a rock or like some extra rubble.

Like in the picture on the left there's a lot of detail in the center and then just nothing surrounding it. But then again you are aware that there is an inconsistency in build quality, and I hope that you'll be able to fill these in soon. In the end I really like it and hope you're able to do fun things with it.

nice! only thing is that the sky looked flat black.

also, will you post the save?