Author Topic: Enter the Gungeon - Isaac meets Nuclear Throne  (Read 24254 times)

I think I'm going to have to remap the Blank key to one of my extra mouse buttons, I'm finding that by the time I make the conscious decision that I'm going to need to use one to avoid damage AND decide which finger I'm going to move off WASD, I've already been hit

(boss spoilers inside if u care about that)
G U N

High Priest is my favorite boss design-wise

loving really, elevator man
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:52:40 AM by Regulith »

I really wish armor didnt count for you losing your health bonus on boss fights

like seriously it really loving sucks losing out on the health up item just because you got caught in a bad situation on an annoying bossfight ONCE out of the entire battle and got hit.

I really wish armor didnt count for you losing your health bonus on boss fights

like seriously it really loving sucks losing out on the health up item just because you got caught in a bad situation on an annoying bossfight ONCE out of the entire battle and got hit.

Yeah same here, that would have been a good design choice.

Then you could have strategies where you risk waiting on picking up the armor piece until later, or buy it from the shop after clearing the floor.

honestly I feel like the only two characters worth playing are Pilot and Marine, purely because of their passive abilities, cheaper shop prices and better weapon handling.
I kinda wish they made the characters more varied to help with certain styles of playing

Not that I have any idea on who would do what and how but this is just me bitching on a forum that the devs will never see anyway

forget THE TANK BOSS
Yeah, I haven't been able to beat it once so far. The chamber 4 boss I fought was easier than the Tank.
The other Chamber 3 boss is super easy though :S

Yeah, I haven't been able to beat it once so far. The chamber 4 boss I fought was easier than the Tank.
The other Chamber 3 boss is super easy though :S
I managed to beat it but only because I had a fightsaber so I could just keep reflecting its attacks back at itself

also if you're talking about the cannonball boss, forget them, they ruin literally every run for me.

I managed to beat it but only because I had a fightsaber so I could just keep reflecting its attacks back at itself

also if you're talking about the cannonball boss, forget them, they ruin literally every run for me.
I've only gotten the cannonball boss once and I think I got hit a max of twice...
I find it a ton easier than the stupid tank.

i actually got the tank down to 1/3 health but then got hit and died thanks to me being forced to fight with 1 hit left

void marshal best gun

I know it's called "gungeon" but I'd kill for a sword

one of the least appealing things in roguelikes is the fact that if you're just playing casually - you will get an item and then probably never see it again. you find a gun you like and you will never see it because there's so many other guns. you find a passive you like that you will never get again. :( rip sniper rifle

does this game have a cowboy yee haw

I've only gotten the cannonball boss once and I think I got hit a max of twice...
I find it a ton easier than the stupid tank.
its easy up until he starts spawning bullets right on top of you during that mist thing

and he also bounces off walls perfectly in a way that I just roll into the second shockwave so many times it sucks

the extra segments in the ammoconda fight are way too tanky

I'm also realizing that the most efficient way to play is to use the starter gun as much as possible which really sucks when the game is all about the different wacky guns

I know it's called "gungeon" but I'd kill for a sword

there's a secret character with a sword

you have to git gud to unlock him though

does this game have a cowboy yee haw

like 5% of the guns are revolvers and two characters start with one