0 (0%)
Quet
0 (0%)
XM
11 (27.5%)
None (Marked)
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: what deity do you choose?  (Read 2386 times)

UR the wheel, i like the whole punish the guilty/ defend the innocent jig, and i was looking at amilia as a deity, but i came to the conclusion that not all crimes have to be physical, and that harassment from others can ensue, and i remember that anger was a emotion that could be fixed, but sadness and depression wasn't mentioned, so the mental harassment (name calling, putting someone down for something of their character, etc) would still hurt them irregardless from what i have taken due to lack of mentioning of curing sadness or depression ( please correct me if i am wrong about the "no curing depression" subject)

Ersu is my top choice

XM; travelling world by world feels nice

amlia because I'm a loving hippie

I like the sound of Amlia, because I'm a pusillanimous individual and having a paradise I can enter at will is great.

But I don't mind the gamble of being Marked and hoping the rest of time isn't too awful. I don't want to be instantly killed every time I return.

XM.

Every other God has absolutely ridiculous and bullstuff taboos that I simply cannot abide by. The power to change time, travel the world and change people's lives for my own (twisted) ambitions? That's where it's at.

I like the sound of Amlia, because I'm a pusillanimous individual and having a paradise I can enter at will is great.

But I don't mind the gamble of being Marked and hoping the rest of time isn't too awful. I don't want to be instantly killed every time I return.
with training you'd be able to switch between body and soul with ease though, so you could probably just regenerate somewhere else after you flee in soul form when your body gets inevitably forgeted by something

XM, definitely. I'm not not allowed to do anything and I can summon tentacles, teleport everywhere, and look into the future.