Author Topic: Vehicle Wand  (Read 515 times)

I think it would be cool to make an addon where you can make like a building or something like that and then use a wand to select the hole building or thing you made, and then select a chair. Then when you sit in the chair it works like and vehicle! Like you can choose between car or plane! And then you could fly it around! But if someones inside it theres no need sitting down! Its just like when its still! Like you wont glitch like in Roblox! What would even make it cooler is that you can shoot it so the bricks fall or something!

I hope you understood and im really sure thats this is too hard or impossible, but it would be awesome!

This is a wild dream.

It's all great and I'm sure it's something we'd all love, but it's far beyond the scope of the playerbase, and far beyond what I imagine Badspot is willing to do.

Though at the very least, I'd appreciate it if we could just get players moving along with vehicles/players that they're standing on/in.

I think it would be cool to make an addon where you can make like a building or something like that and then use a wand to select the hole building or thing you made, and then select a chair. Then when you sit in the chair it works like and vehicle! Like you can choose between car or plane! And then you could fly it around! But if someones inside it theres no need sitting down! Its just like when its still! Like you wont glitch like in Roblox! What would even make it cooler is that you can shoot it so the bricks fall or something!

I hope you understood and im really sure thats this is too hard or impossible, but it would be awesome!

if you want to see this in action, watch gameplay of ARK. It's so in depth that standing on a closing door rotates you, too. Though, like shift said, that's never happening.

if you want to see this in action, watch gameplay of ARK. It's so in depth that standing on a closing door rotates you, too. Though, like shift said, that's never happening.
better example of that kinda stuff is standing on a tail
anyway you can already make custom vehicles with bricks