Author Topic: GilvaSunner's channel terminated  (Read 2779 times)

I'm not posting any videos until this handicapped YouTube copyright crap gets fixed

Oh wait.. it won't get fixed

I'm not posting any videos until this handicapped YouTube copyright crap gets fixed

Oh wait.. it won't get fixed

Just post your videos to researchhub.

Just post your videos to researchhub.
Yes, be like your idol, Critikal, and post your videos to researchHub!

You can still catch extended versions of just a few of their videos at BrawIBRSTMs3
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:54:26 AM by Blockchip »

ELI5 who GilvaSunner is

ELI5 who GilvaSunner is
They're a guy on YouTube who uploads music from video games
there's another YouTube channel named GiIvasunner who uploads remixes of music from video games
it's a common joke that they're "high quality rips" and not remixes.

I remember when GilvaSunner used to be known as SilvaGunner

Also
there's another YouTube channel named GiIvasunner who uploads remixes of music from video games
it's a common joke that they're "high quality rips" and not remixes.
...by "remixes", they're usually something like matching a songs instruments and having the song sound like the theme song for The Flintstones or mixing one song with another or some random audio tracks

iirc isn't impersonation against the terms of service? Or am I wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms

apparently the only real thing according to them that's against the terms of service is copyright or anything that goes against the community guidelines, but his channel doesn't break squat from there(although those rules are bullstuff anyway since it's obvious they don't enforce them).

iirc isn't impersonation against the terms of service? Or am I wrong?
the real gilvasunner was in on it I think so

the real gilvasunner was in on it I think so
That didn't answer my question. It answered a question I had coming up, but the question on hand was "is impersonation against the guidelines"

yes it is but that's not the case