Insert richard Here's Manifesto

Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39095 times)

sorry what argument did you win again?
you might want to check that off on your internet arguments poster, because it does infact matter.

kid can you stop loving dismissive arguments by using the excuse ''its the internet bro Le XD''

jesus loving christ

holy stuff you're handicapped. there was no 'argument' won. can you even read posts or context?

Remember guys we're all in the wrong maxx is the pure soul

boi he be doin it
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:57:59 PM by khanu »

boi he be doin it
lol
no you were just being a hypocrite and it looks like i got my point across
anyway im gonna get back on topic now

Guys that are basically jumping on the 'Cheering Self Delete' bandwagon/jackasses (if this is considered flaming then i apologize) Remember, this is OPINION.
1. McJob/McJobless 2. Rally 3. Patton360(?) 4. Clownfish(?) [Note, it's mainly just McJob and Rally in this category.]

I like how you didn't even reference anything I said. I wrote out a blow-by-blow account of every red flag in Insert Name Here's and exactly why he's not at risk for Self Delete, and you just skip straight to "CHEERING Self Delete LELLELE". Just straight up "feels over reals". I'm not going to give some cheeseball former who's done nothing but misbehave since day 1 the benefit of the doubt because I want to appear to be a nice guy over the internet.

The simple fact is that you have no idea how to deal with a suicidal person. You think that coming into this thread and saying "aw don't do it bro :(" actually helps anyone rather than just making them feel uncomfortable (assuming the sufferer is ACTUALLY depressed, in which case, the likes of you probably wouldn't of known in the first place). If we're being honest though, we all know you know it doesn't loving help anyone, you just do it so you can jam yourself under the "nice guy" list and use it to make yourself feel good about yourself or appear superior to others. Like I said, basically the same caliber of attention whoring in the first place.

lolno you were just being a hypocrite and it looks like i got my point across
anyway im gonna get back on topic now

no
no you didn't you didn't at all

all u did was post a thread about something that was resolved and not going on anymore
even I'VE moved on and dont care

YOU on the other hand KEEP ACTING like a poop

I love how this went from something INH said to a Maxx drama

is it even possible to tell if they actually want to commit Self Delete without meeting them in real life and finding out more about them?
unless you personally know them theres nothing you can do other than grab brownie points for supporting the person
there isn't any real interaction

no you were just being a hypocrite and it looks like i got my point across
how was he being a hypocrite? he mentioned that this forum is forgeted up
do you not know what a hypocrite is

a hypocrite is someone who says "dont do x!" and then goes and does x

I love how this went from something INH said to a Maxx drama
I think that's for the best though. If INH is really in a bad state then he needs to deal with this privately with people he can talk to about it, and if he's just doing it for attention then he's going to incur some heat until we all forget about this whole thing.

And besides, it's always a good time to drama the forget out of Maxx.

EDIT:

Honestly, I'm just ignoring Blue Screen. Me and InvisibleName had it out between us in a private chat and I think we're good, but Blue Screen is going to continue to elevate his Internet Karma Level by ignoring anything that resembles a rational though.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:06:34 PM by McJobless »

And besides, it's always a good time to drama the forget out of Maxx.
I guess you're right

Just so everyone knows: INH is alive. He was active on his account today. Probably reading this thread.
Not that I'm at all surprised he's alive. When he sees this post his next move will be to log off so the forum can't track his account activity.

is it even possible to tell if they actually want to commit Self Delete without meeting them in real life and finding out more about them?
unless you personally know them theres nothing you can do other than grab brownie points for supporting the person
there isn't any real interaction

Yeah, you're right, I don't know squat about INH except for what he reveals about his personal life anonymously on the internet. Maybe he is depressed. Maybe his parents do argue from time to time. Doesn't mean he ain't exploiting people for attention. I like how you just straight up admitted that you don't actually give a forget about him either way and you're just here for the brownie points though, at-least you're honest.

I've made a judgement based on the public information he's basically handed to me. If it's a lie and what he's given me is not an accurate reflection of how he feels, then he probably knows that, and understands that I'm making a judgement based on information that isn't entirely accurate to him. INH is basically irrelevant to everything I'm saying. He's just an example.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:21:21 PM by Rally »

didn't read the last few pages of the thread, but does anyone know if INH is okay?

Just so everyone knows: INH is alive. He was active on his account today. Probably reading this thread.
oops I'm dumb
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:17:20 PM by Shazoo »