Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)

Poll

are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 50739 times)

I got ptsd from that guy in the air with his expanded dong out
funny too because I was here when DJL was still around and the stuff there should've gave me ptsd instead

-xd damage control memes "oh look hes backing out of the argument"-
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:39:28 AM by Maxx° »

funny how you say you have such a hard time moderating the discord yet you dont moderate at all
and when problems arise you either delete the channel or de-mod the moderators in the dispute
it's standard moderating practice to cut the head off an issue. if a room is causing problems then sometimes the best solution to hit it at the source.

besides, dont you have a forum to leave or something

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:39:32 AM by Maxx° »

it's standard moderating practice to cut the head off an issue. if a room is causing problems then sometimes the best solution to hit it at the source.

besides, dont you have a forum to leave or something
nice ninja

Why even have an NSFW channel? It always ends up being a small cabal of users sharing their greasy research and shock images while 90% of the entire group has the channel muted.

nice ninja
figured i'd make an actual post out of it

or you know just dont delete the channel and try and handle the dispute but instead he just deletes the channels/rearranges the rules
still don't see the problem with that. if it's causing problems then it might be more trouble than its worth. why get caught up in personal disputes when you can be professional about things and adjust the rules to prevent conflict? surely that's the better way of doing things.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:39:36 AM by Maxx° »

if you moderate a forum
do you ban the user whos posting on the forum or do you delete the entire loving forum
you do realize that the aot boards on this forum are archived now because it wasn't worth the effort to keep them moderated, right? like, thats not an unreasonable thing to do.

you do realize that the aot boards on this forum are archived now because it wasn't worth the effort to keep them moderated, right? like, thats not an unreasonable thing to do.

no im pretty sure they were archived because that game has been dead for years and its completely off topic now

no im pretty sure they were archived because that game has been dead for years and its completely off topic now
im sure the rampant spam was completely unrelated then.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:39:40 AM by Maxx° »

im sure the rampant spam was completely unrelated then.

i was there before and up until it was archived and there was no rampant spam, just slow stuffposting, as said:

completely off topic

NSFW channels were removed because people couldn't get along and there wasn't a good enough reason to keep it afaik